Mayweather - Mcgregor fight

This is still my favorite. You know Connor thought he had this sure fire trick up his sleeve.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
He saw Holly do that to Ronda and thought... Hmm maybe this will work...

Watching Crawford fight this weekend brought to mind the time that McGregor, either during one of his interviews or on one of those UFC hype videos, mocked Crawford's footwork against Indongo as being flat-footed, stiff, and basic. The delusion in the lead up to that fight was a lot of fun.

Watching Crawford fight this weekend brought to mind the time that McGregor, either during one of his interviews or on one of those UFC hype videos, mocked Crawford's footwork against Indongo as being flat-footed, stiff, and basic. The delusion in the lead up to that fight was a lot of fun.

The Mayweather/McGregor subforum was like a Dunning-Krueger petri dish.

The Mayweather/McGregor subforum was like a Dunning-Krueger petri dish.

A lot of those guys are still active in the heavies posting convoluted breakdowns devoid of any substance about why their favorite fighters are the most brilliant fighters of all time, capable of reinventing entire fighting disciplines.

A lot of those guys are still active in the heavies posting convoluted breakdowns devoid of any substance about why their favorite fighters are the most brilliant fighters of all time, capable of reinventing entire fighting disciplines.

Their inability to comprehend how stupid they are is almost impressive itself. That kid who was arguing with Floyd Sr. about how "we [MMA fighters] are unpredictable" was priceless. The crazy thing is that he wasn't wrong, either. If a stiff breeze blew across, he would've been carried a good 40 - maybe 45 - yards. I've never seen that in a ring before.

Am I the only one provoked by seeing those midgets duke it out? And hearing one of them proclaim his invincibility in a kids division?

I weigh the exact same Mayweather, except I'm twice his build... Put me in there and I'll catch him eventually, and it won't feel like those midget punches he's used to.

Last edited:
And another thing, Conor gotta have the worst cardio of all time. He had no power left after what, 3,4 rounds??? The rest of the fight was weak arm punches.

Exact same thing in the UFC fights against DiazD

So that's why I'm saying it's not his boxing that's shit (although it's grossly overrated) it's his cardio.

Last edited:
Lmfao I remember that, he looked so serious like he was reinventing the sport.

This is still my favorite. You know Connor thought he had this sure fire trick up his sleeve.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Yeah laughed my arse off at this. People put money on this clown because he was unorthodox? Who the fck taught him to do a five yard sprint, spin round and eat a right hand.

Am I the only one provoked by seeing those midgets duke it out? And hearing one of them proclaim his invincibility in a kids division?

I weigh the exact same Mayweather, except I'm twice his build... Put me in there and I'll catch him eventually, and it won't feel like those midget punches he's used to.

I'm still concerned we are going to see a tied up woman in the background of one of these videos.

I'm still concerned we are going to see a tied up woman in the background of one of these videos.

Hilarious. Been meaning to say something about this guy and his videos. Since he is spamming troll threads, and I don't think anyone would seriously put these videos on youtube. It has GOT to be an elaborate troll.

That, or some foreign guy with Asperger, autism, and/or leaning difficulties. Something like that.

Hilarious. Been meaning to say something about this guy and his videos. Since he is spamming troll threads, and I don't think anyone would seriously put these videos on youtube. It has GOT to be an elaborate troll.

That, or some foreign guy with Asperger, autism, and/or leaning difficulties. Something like that.

Could be a little bit of both.

You’re an idiot. Find something better to do with your time. Life is short.

Back