Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
Gervonta Davis vs. Francisco Fonseca – IBF Junior Lightweight World Championship

Nathan Cleverly vs. Badou Jack – WBA Light Heavyweight World Championship

Andrew Tabiti vs. Steve Cunningham – 10 Round Cruiserweight Bout

I watch some of mcg boxing, and honestly it is not that good.

But I still think mcg will catch Mayweather

Man there's such a difference between Mcgregor hitting the bag and the worldclass guys doing it. I could watch Floyd or Errol hit the bag all day. I got bored after 1 minute of watching McGregor.

Just a question for those who may know, is Floyd not doing the mitts for this fight? I haven't seen any of the classic footage of him doing the mitts with Roger. I know Roger's health is getting worse..

Last edited by a moderator:
Man there's such a difference between Mcgregor hitting the bag and the worldclass guys doing it. I could watch Floyd or Errol hit the bag all day. I got bored after 1 minute of watching McGregor.

Just a question for those who may know, is Floyd not doing the mitts for this fight? I haven't seen any of the classic footage of him doing the mitts with Roger. I know Roger's health is getting worse..
I've seen footage of it but it looked suspiciously like the same clothing as before the pacquiao fight so I think it was from then.

Man, I lost it when Conor cracked Paulie with that big left. Shit was funny. Poor Paulie looks so fucking out of shape.

Gervonta Davis vs. Francisco Fonseca – IBF Junior Lightweight World Championship

Nathan Cleverly vs. Badou Jack – WBA Light Heavyweight World Championship

Andrew Tabiti vs. Steve Cunningham – 10 Round Cruiserweight Bout

Who is everyone picking?

Apparently, Conjob is working on switch-hitting from the little I have seen of the open workout.

Just curious, has Floyd ever faced a guy who was a switch hitter? I can't recall any.

Apparently, Conjob is working on switch-hitting from the little I have seen of the open workout.

Just curious, has Floyd ever faced a guy who was a switch hitter? I can't recall any.

Cotto

edit: I would have to rewatch it to see how much Cotto switched in that fight, but he def switches it up at times

IIRC Floyd and Burton were switching back and forth on each other. I remember another fight where Roger tells Floyd "stop going southpaw, your kicking his ass regular". He's at least comfortable with both.

I think it was against Bruseles, where Mayweather switched to southpaw a number of times, and Jim Lampley told Max Kellerman (or whoever was commentating the fight) something like "that's the third time Mayweather's switched to southpaw this round Max" and Mayweather actually called out to them in the middle of the fight, "fourth time!". He also told them who he thought would win some basketball game during a different round.

Mallinaggi has called out McGregor to fight on St Paddy day next year. that is a fight Im actually interested in and think a past it Pauli can still beat this clown. It should be competitive at least

And now we've got Tony Bellew calling out Mike Bisping today in either mma or boxing rules. When will this fckin nonsense end!

Mallinaggi has called out McGregor to fight on St Paddy day next year. that is a fight Im actually interested in and think a past it Pauli can still beat this clown. It should be competitive at least

And now we've got Tony Bellew calling out Mike Bisping today in either mma or boxing rules. When will this fckin nonsense end!
We are going to need a forum for "matchups that sound like stupid fantasy matchups but people are stupid enough to be conned into buying on ppv".

We are going to need a forum for "matchups that sound like stupid fantasy matchups but people are stupid enough to be conned into buying on ppv".

I've got mates that have been watching boxing for years and think 4-1 on mcgregor are good odds because of age, reach and physical size! These mugs deserve to lose their money

Maybe after Conor embarrass himself.

So apparently Mayweather just got KO'd by Judah in training. Not sure I buy it since this is the only source:

Perhaps this is all a part of Mayweather's plan to make himself look weak and beatable prior to the fight?

So apparently Mayweather just got KO'd by Judah in training. Not sure I buy it since this is the only source:

Perhaps this is all a part of Mayweather's plan to make himself look weak and beatable prior to the fight?
It's an old regurgitated rumour from before the Pacquiao fight. This video is from 2015:

It's an old regurgitated rumour from before the Pacquiao fight. This video is from 2015:

Lol, zab resorted to using floyds balls as target practise when the fought for real, and now Floyd is brawling in sparring and zab is dropping bombs on him?

If anyone who isn't in the gym or without the contacts to actually give a reliable account, I don't believe you.

Back