"Mayweather McGregor a mockery to the sport of boxing" - Canelo Alvarez

Dude is butthurt a 0-0 boxer will do bigger numbers against Mayweather than he did lmao.

because I want to see it
that's perfectly fine. you want to see it, a lot of people want to see it... and that's why its happening. doesn't mean what Canelo said isn't true.

yes I will buy the ppv too, but it still kinda is a mockery to the integrity of the sport of boxing when one of their GOATs decide to fight a guy who is 0-0, dont you think? I think Canelo is right.

that's perfectly fine. you want to see it, a lot of people want to see it... and that's why its happening. doesn't mean what Canelo said isn't true.

yes I will buy the ppv too, but it still kinda is a mockery to the integrity of the sport of boxing when one of their GOATs decide to fight a guy who is 0-0, dont you think? I think Canelo is right.

doesn't matter what we think. people wanna see it

doesn't matter what we think. people wanna see it
well if it doesn't matter what you think then why are you wasting your time posting?

This is a thread about what Canelo thinks and I'm simply agreeing with him, and now that we've established that it doesnt matter you think then please keep quiet. cheers.

Why the fuck would you part with what most likely will cost you 100 bucks just to see a shitty fight who's outcome is as predictable as christmas coming each year?

you are rewarding them for coming up with this most terrible idea.

like i said: i'll buy it but i will NOT respect myself.

i know buying it makes me a piece of shit, but i know i'll still do it.

Like he's gonna turn down that fight if it was offered to him

Canelo is just pissed Angel Garcia & Mayweather are making combat great again.

We're the fans, totally within our rights to judge
Judge all you want, but if two blokes want to slug it out it's got fuck all to do with you haha, if you're not happy don't watch its that simple.

Old cinnamon is mad that when Floyd gets ktfo'd he'll appear even more of a joke than he already is

Old cinnamon is mad that when Floyd gets ktfo'd he'll appear even more of a joke than he already is
bingo makes perfect sense. Of course all the boxers are salty and worried, if Conor ruins Floyd then they all look like jokes.

its not

boxing is first and foremost a spectacle. the sport part of it has been shit on a million times before, and will again.

Back