Mayweather lost the following pro boxing fights

Even he had lost those fight officially, he'd still kill Conor.

Castillo won no questions, that was a robbery.

Marcos won as well IMO, however could go either way

Castillo won, I think he got jobbed. Still, a close fight.

The others, Floyd took for sure.

Castillo literally did nothing the first 5 rounds, he turned it up later but he lost the whole.begining of that fight.
Most of the punches Castillo landed were in two rounds..

Listening to some people talk boxing is hilarious

Floyd won that, and absolutely won the rematch

Ehh I haven't watched all his fights but I remember watching the de la hoya one and mayweather made him look 50, completely out boxed him.

Castillo literally did nothing the first 5 rounds, he turned it up later but he lost the whole.begining of that fight.
Most of the punches Castillo landed were in two rounds..

Listening to some people talk boxing is hilarious

Floyd won that, and absolutely won the rematch

Him losing the first 5 rounds means nothing when Floyd lost the last 7 rounds. Castillo landed more punches and also thrown more punches, plus that 10-8 round makes it ever worse for him. It's simple, I throw 100 punches and land 60 of them, it's going to show more success then someone throwing 60 and landing 20, it's simply common sense on who ends up having more success, doesn't have to be pretty otherwise the guy who the nicest technique would always win.

It was close, but Castillo won no question, if it wasn't for that 10-8 round I would score it a draw.

Him losing the first 5 rounds means nothing when Floyd lost the last 7 rounds. Castillo landed more punches and also thrown more punches, plus that 10-8 round makes it ever worse for him. It's simple, I throw 100 punches and land 60 of them, it's going to show more success then someone throwing 60 and landing 20, it's simply common sense on who ends up having more success, doesn't have to be pretty otherwise the guy who the nicest technique would always win.

It was close, but Castillo won no question, if it wasn't for that 10-8 round I would score it a draw.
Im sorry but floyd didn't lose 7 rounds after that.
Floyd undoubtedly won the last two rounds, i mean did you even watch the fight?
Seriously watch the last two rounds and come back and try and claim Castillo won.

"i have it from 3 separate reliable sources (2 long term training partners, 1 fellow gym member) that punk has been training in MMA for about 8 years, not as hardcore as the last 2 years but pretty regularly. he's trained mainly in Top Level MMA in illinois, but he's flown around the country meeting various top trainers. primarily BJJ he is actually a brown belt. he trained mostly kickboxing after that. he's had behind closed doors full fights against decent opposition, supposedly he's like 7-4. playing the whole noob thing was all part of his plan, when you look at his recent sparring vids, it's obvious he's holding back/playing the fool.

the boy gallbag is in for a rude awakening.

you may not believe me, but i know what i know."

-cheezum analysis on CM Punk's debut

There's an old saying on Sherdog that says, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me .... you can't get fooled again.

492857.jpg

LOL @ DLH, at least Maidana actually hit Mayweather flush. But Maidana was one of the few who didn't give a fuck and actually tried to stick to his game plan, only to receive a boxing clinic in the rematch.

You guys do realize that DLH's loss to Mayweather is what convinced Roach and Pacquiao that they could beat Oscar too, right?

Im sorry but floyd didn't lose 7 rounds after that.
Floyd undoubtedly won the last two rounds, i mean did you even watch the fight?
Seriously watch the last two rounds and come back and try and claim Castillo won.
I did, Castillo thrown and landed more punches then Floyd, even the stats shown so. How else is a fight measure by success if the success on the amount punches you have are moot ?

I did, Castillo thrown and landed more punches then Floyd, even the stats shown so. How else is a fight measure by success if the success on the amount punches you have are moot ?
Fights are measured in rounds, like i said most of Castillos punches came in two rounds, very dirty rounds might i add, with lowblows and headbutts, castilio slowed down and lost the last two rounds and every judge also gave him round 10 which was close.
After mayweather won the first 5-6 rounds there's absolutely zero chance that Castillo sweeped 7 rounds.
I mean round 11 he got jabbed plodding forward that whole round, i dont understand how anyone could give that round to castillo.

Then floyd really shut him out in the rematch, close fight, but not a loss.

Fights are measured in rounds, like i said most of Castillos punches came in two rounds, very dirty rounds might i add, with lowblows and headbutts, castilio slowed down and lost the last two rounds and every judge also gave him round 10 which was close.
After mayweather won the first 5-6 rounds there's absolutely zero chance that Castillo sweeped 7 rounds.
I mean round 11 he got jabbed plodding forward that whole round, i dont understand how anyone could give that round to castillo.

Then floyd really shut him out in the rematch, close fight, but not a loss.

And then how are the round measure to find which Boxer had the most success ? It's simple, by the amount of punches thrown + the amount of punches landed. He won round 6 and so on, he landed more punches, as well thrown more punches, and had far better success then what Floyd had done in comparison. Zero chance ? Bro how can there be zero chance of him sweeping when in every round after Round 5, Castillo threw more and landed more then Floyd ? The only reason why Floyd won the first 5 rounds was because he thrown and landed more, yet Castillo throwing more and landing more after from round 6 to 12 is now moot ?

Castillo won that fair and square, it was close, but that 10-8 round really settled the the whole thing, if it was 10-9, I would score it a draw.

And then how are the round measure to find which Boxer had the most success ? It's simple, by the amount of punches thrown + the amount of punches landed. He won round 6 and so on, he landed more punches, as well thrown more punches, and had far better success then what Floyd had done in comparison. Zero chance ? Bro how can there be zero chance of him sweeping when in every round after Round 5, Castillo threw more and landed more then Floyd ? The only reason why Floyd won the first 5 rounds was because he thrown and landed more, yet Castillo throwing more and landing more after from round 6 to 12 is now moot ?

Castillo won that fair and square, it was close, but that 10-8 round really settled the the whole thing, if it was 10-9, I would score it a draw.
Because you're wrong, floyd outlanded Castillo in round 10 and 12.
And like i said that high punch count came from two rounds man, two rounds doesn't erase the other 7 rounds floyd won, while Castillo did nothing but plod forward and eat jabs, floyd didn't have a high punch count because he was beating Castillo by picking his shots.

Punches thrown and landed doesn't tell the story of a 12 round fight.

1. De la hoya
2. castillo
3. maidana 1

most boxing fans agree. he had a few other very close fights.

Cant remember didnt he fight Castillo twice? I vaguely remember the Castillo fight being controversial but not sure if it was 1 or 2

Is the thought by the OP that Connor could beat these three guys in a boxing match? LOL

1. De la hoya
2. castillo
3. maidana 1

most boxing fans agree. he had a few other very close fights.
1. I was there, rooting my ass off for De la Hoya, but no fuckin way he beat Floyd.
2. Castillo had the right game plan and did well keeping Mayweather on defensive for most of fight but the cleaner punches still went to Floyd and he was never in trouble or rocked in that fight. The rematch was one sided as hell.
3. Again, just no. Hitting arms and shoulders with sloppy punches while doing zero damage or ever hurting your opponent isn't winning. Floyd still landed more total punches and landed the cleaner more accurate blows throughout that whole fight. Oh, and that rematch was one sided as hell also.

except he's 49-0 and your boy is 0-0 and about to be 0-1 while sucking you into paying 100$ for the glorified sparring session.

Cant remember didnt he fight Castillo twice? I vaguely remember the Castillo fight being controversial but not sure if it was 1 or 2
First fight Castillo did well, I didn't feel the win was controversial but was first time Floyd was ever pushed that hard in a fight having to keep a forward charging aggressive puncher off him.
Looked a lot like the first Maidana fight and like that fight, the rematch was one sided and anti climactic

Gustaffson won 3 rounds if you really look at the fight objectively so your example is terrible.
I have to question anyone that scored that fight for Gus if they actually scored the fight objectively.
It's always the Gus fans or Jones haters that share your view.
At the time of that fight I could've cared less who won, I thought they were both great and wanted to see a good fight.
I can say without bias that it was a great competitive fight but still UD Jones, I didn't see the problem.
We might just look at things differently when watching fights though.

Back