Mayweather lost the following pro boxing fights

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
1. De la hoya
2. castillo
3. maidana 1

most boxing fans agree. he had a few other very close fights.

Castillo fight I agree with as that's the only fight I've watched all the way through. I don't know how it's not mentioned more as a robbery.

and Conor has none of those guys style...so stfu.

Castillo is the only legit argument you can make. Mentioning the other 2 makes you sound stupid

1. De la hoya
2. castillo
3. maidana 1

most boxing fans agree. he had a few other very close fights.

Every athlete in solo sports and every team has contests that some fans think they lost/won, in contravention of the scoreboard.

Mayweather may have close fights, but his record remains his record.

The only one that's even arguable is Castillo.

Maidana was essentially Gustafsson when he fought Jones. We were in such amazement that someone was having any success, that some of us were scoring him rounds he didn't even win.

Floyd is 49-0, let's just face the facts. Nobody has a resume like his either, world champion after world champion.

Maidana was essentially Gustafsson when he fought Jones. We were in such amazement that someone was having any success, that some of us were scoring him rounds he didn't even win.

Floyd is 49-0, let's just face the facts. Nobody has a resume like his either, world champion after world champion.
There's an argument to be made for Gus winning 1 2 and 3.

The only easy rounds to score though were 4 and 5 for Jones.

Castillo is the only one that has a legit case for beating him, I still scored it for Floyd tho. Maidana did really well but I give him only 5 rounds. De la Hoya fight was not controversial and there's no way DLH won, that split decision result was bullshit. You're trying to drag a guy down because he's came close to losing once, and had less than a handful competitive fights in his entire career. Shit thread

Gustaffson won 3 rounds if you really look at the fight objectively so your example is terrible.

It's gonna be the greatest sporting event in history!
Well, no.
It's gonna be the greatest boxing match in history!
Well, no.
It's gonna be a great boxing match!
Well, no.
It's gonna make the participants a lot more money!
... yes, that's all it will do.

This is an excellent, rock-solid argument. All of you should take note and put all the $$$ you can on Conor, the odds are great and you'll make a killing!

He's just too fast, too athletic, and Floyd has always been a paper champ! Get your bets in now before the odds change too much! Easy money to be made on Conor!!!

Conor won the following pro boxing fights: .........

?
?
? ?????
??

?

?

49-0

The DLH split decision is like the Canelo majority decision: Everyone knows Floyd won with wider margins than those given to him by the judges.

Uh... no.

Most boxing fans think he soundly beat DLH and Maidina, the first Castillo fight is the only one that was really close.

No, those are just the fights Floyd critics bring up to try to discredit him. God forbid Floyd has a 8-4 or 7-5 win because then people want to cry robbery.

I remember watching Maidana and De La Hoya live and there is no way they won those fights. They did relatively well, but Mayweather was the clear winner IMO.

I always here the Castillo fight could go either way or he was robbed in that right, but I honestly haven't even watched it.

Back