Mayweather looked like a small child compared to Conor.

PositiveHonda

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Leading up to the fight the size difference didn't seem that apparent but once they got in the ring mayweather looked tiny.

If Conor would of paced himself and just countered he may have won.

I nominate TS for fucktard of the day.

Nice work.

Now he's copying Nate...

CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg

69dac34ce24f6e6084f34d510f7aac96.jpg

Slh3nRY.jpg

The average 6'0 sherdogger could KO Floyd in a real fight

- average sherbro logic

Woulda coulda shoulda...

McGregor looked terrible but he lasted 10 rounds and can take some pride in that. Even if it was against a retired 40 year old manlet who hadn't competed in 2 years.

yet, the little guy walked him down.

the shame....the power...dat left.....the fraud exposed.

Leading up to the fight the size difference didn't seem that apparent but once they got in the ring mayweather looked tiny.

Floyd just has too much experience for conor...he could never ever beat floyd...as much as a conor fan as i am..even i realize this

This is what I said TS.

The largest conspiracy of the century, next to The Grassy Knoll and 9/11 is the question of 'does Mayweather wear lifts as well as platform foot wear". This question I said would be answered on fight night, when no man would wear insert lifters in the ring.

Mayweather is 5'4 and we must face these facts.

heel-inserts-for-shoes-570x760.jpg

In hindsight, it makes it even more impressive that he battled back from a deficit and defeated Conor, but the facts are facts = May is insecure about his midgetletness and stacked inserts on top of platform hi-heels.

Nope it does not change the fact that a 20 pound lighter Floyd Mayweather with superior your experience walked him down.... perhaps you don't understand the tactic at hand… Walking an appointment down… When you're that outweighed as far as skill and level there's nothing much out there to do to compensate

If he would've adopted Rhonda Rousey's skill set and punching ability Connor would've possibly had a chance if Connor would've watched the giff of her shadow boxing it couldve change the outcome of the fight

Back