Mayweather interview on physical decline, McGregor risk, Pacquiao's loss to Horn

Mc gregor truly believe that he will murder Mayweather
I really don't believe that. He knows he has no chance. McGregor may be many things but stupid he isn't.

Same thing Mayweather has done for his past 10 fights. Only retards thought any of those would be competitive lol

Several of Mayweather's last 10 fights were competitive.

Maidana and Cotto clearly make that statement ridiculous.

Have you watched any of his last 10 fights?
All of them, none of them were competitive to the point there was any question that he was better and going to win easily. He literally sells ppv by people wanting him to lose and creating some inner belief that he could get caught . He played with Maidana a lot on the ropes and let him score but come on. Anyone watching his fights with belief he could lose was ridiculous and the reason he is so rich

All of them, none of them were competitive to the point there was any question that he was better and going to win easily. He literally sells ppv by people wanting him to lose and creating some inner belief that he could get caught . He played with Maidana a lot on the ropes and let him score but come on. Anyone watching his fights with belief he could lose was ridiculous and the reason he is so rich

Well, if you redefine competitive, I guess your statement makes sense.

No matter what you say, you'll get nothing but excuses as a response.

a fight that isn't competitive is one where floyd wins all the rounds. like when he owned JMM, or canelo. when maidana was clubbing him with overhands on the ropes in the first fight, you needed to perform some serious mental gymnastics to say floyd was winning. cotto was also putting some good pressure on him.

shit, i'd even consider the pacquiao fight competitive... and i predicted floyd would win 116-112.

when a guy wins 4 or 5 rounds against you, it's competitive.

Was Barrera vs nas competitive? Nas won 4 rounds similar to maidana vs mayweather. I guess we have different definitions of competitive bro

a fight that isn't competitive is one where floyd wins all the rounds. like when he owned JMM, or canelo. when maidana was clubbing him with overhands on the ropes in the first fight, you needed to perform some serious mental gymnastics to say floyd was winning. cotto was also putting some good pressure on him.

shit, i'd even consider the pacquiao fight competitive... and i predicted floyd would win 116-112.

when a guy wins 4 or 5 rounds against you, it's competitive.

Floyd allowed him to do that, he happily sat on the ropes . Like i said if you think 4 rounds is competitive then you think Barrera vs nas was competitive lol

Maidana's jab in the first fight is why the fight kept getting pushed back to the ropes. You can see Maidana use it to bait Floyd into countering, and when Floyd misses Marco's uses the opportunity to press forward while Floyd resets.

I'd say Floyd probably went into that fight thinking he could stand in with Maidana and get the better of it clearly. But Maidana's awkwardness took him a lot longer to figure out than normal.

Someone can say "Floyd let it happen" all they want, but if you actually watch the fight, Maidana is doing things that Floyd is reacting to and that's why he's moving backward. And he's getting stuck against the ropes because his check hook was whiffing and Maidana could cut off his left-side.

You know what really get my goat (is, is that right? "My goat"?) about that video? When the interviewer tells Floyd what he thinks and then stops talking. I hear that all the time from boxing journalists (and half of the time they're kissing the interviewees ass). They treat interviews like they're having a conversation with a friend over beers.

I really don't believe that. He knows he has no chance. McGregor may be many things but stupid he isn't.

When you have all your crew your comoagny who keep saying you are the best ever + cocaine. I think he believe that he can beat Mayweather as Rinda Rousey believed that she can outboxe everybody.

Back