Mayweather interview on physical decline, McGregor risk, Pacquiao's loss to Horn

don't under-estimate school teachers, look at Rich Franklin, used to woopin those whipper-snappers.
Pacquiao just got sent to detention.

Thanks.
The best interview of Floyd I have watched till now.

Man, he's working hard to sell this fight. To change the perception that it won't be competitive. It's an act.

Man, he's working hard to sell this fight. To change the perception that it won't be competitive. It's an act.
Pretty much. Not many bigger Mayweather fans on this site than me but I can't be bothered to get excited for this one.

come on floyd, no one is this stupid, you could knock him out blindfolded.

While I am excited to watch this circus...I think most people are confusing what they want to happen with what is going to happen. This is why some people think Connor will win.

Yeaaahh, he tried to oversell that act a little too hard. The people who are foolish enough to pay for this fight are going to do it regardless of what Mayweather says, but don't think he's convincing any of the holdovers to buy into this farce with that over the top "honesty" from Mayweather.

don't be surprised if mcgregor admits that he knew he had no chance after it's over. he'd doing a smart thing if he can rake in the bucks, Mayweather is too, you can't get a boxer that inexperienced and sell it. Smart move and of course it's the public that pays, but they deserve it.

Pretty much. Not many bigger Mayweather fans on this site than me but I can't be bothered to get excited for this one.

You will taste in secret Seano, i can feel your musk....Don't deny the exotic hue around your peripheries.

Honestly if this was Woodley or Khabib trying to wrestle a former Olympic gold medalist in freestyle people would say they have no chance but since Conor has self belief and trash talk idiots think this would be competitive. Smh

While I am excited to watch this circus...I think most people are confusing what they want to happen with what is going to happen. This is why some people think Connor will win.
you're describing every fight ever. what do you think the appeal of mismatches is?

That's smart from Floyd admitting he is having a decline in his body, that will convince irish jabroni's mindless zealots and casuals to buy this thing. Do i think he is having a hard time due to age? probably but he is still very fit for someone who's been inactive for 2 years (40 years old and with abs??) that being said i'll stream that freakshow just to see Floyd beating irish jabroni.

Yup. I knew the fight was on as soon as Mayweather started complimenting McGregor. He can trash talk other world champion boxers because everyone knows those guys can box. He needs to make Conor look as good as possible to draw people in.

They talk shit to each other like the WWE wrestlers, yet Mayweather has to pretend the fight is competitive...

don't be surprised if mcgregor admits that he knew he had no chance after it's over. he'd doing a smart thing if he can rake in the bucks, Mayweather is too, you can't get a boxer that inexperienced and sell it. Smart move and of course it's the public that pays, but they deserve it.

Of course and may will hug him after the fight and say he was brave and has balls to step up and is a true warrior bla bla

They talk shit to each other like the WWE wrestlers, yet Mayweather has to pretend the fight is competitive...
Same thing Mayweather has done for his past 10 fights. Only retards thought any of those would be competitive lol

Mc gregor truly believe that he will murder Mayweather

Back