Mayweather "I held back to save Mcgregor from having severe brain damage"

Nosje

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
[video]

lmfao not that I needed to hear it from his mouth to know it was true because every person with half a brain knows he wasn't even trying in the first 4-5 rounds

Does anyone know why countries always seem to have something considered a delicacy where the rest of the world think the texture and taste is disgusting?

Does anyone know why countries always seem to have something considered a delicacy where the rest of the world think the texture and taste is disgusting?

Dietary habits and the environment allows for sapiens to express certain cuisines. The creative element that binds tribal natures in man is deeply rooted in dietary paradigms.

Places like India deal alot with beautiful flavors within its diverse regions where texture and the moist wet sustenance is key, in hot climates we cannot be dealing with dry foods.

More homogenous countries have more preservative or techniques to retain its bioavailability. Fat and salt is high to acomodate taste but the food can be dry and stale lacking the flavors needed to assuage the flesh.

It is not until one values the perfect chemistry of the nutrients that will be absorbed by the beautiful body that we notice the climax of the taste....

The taste transfixes our reality to ascend as this is one of the pillars to achieving the focus of the Nexus. It is the harmonious balance that saturates the senses. When you achieve such nirvana it's important to close the eyes and allow the sustenance to melt inside the warm and wet mouth to savor it's fate...Eventually you will feel a world of enchantment overwhelm ones luscious tongue to the explosions of the coated buds as the salivation deconstructs the gelatinous existence to be absorbed deep inside.

Last edited:
All of us know its 100% BS.

Its like Pacquiao saying he stopped punching Margarito because of unnecessary damage.

Floyd tried 100% to finish him and he did

Its like Pacquiao saying he stopped punching Margarito because of unnecessary damage.

I'd say he tried about 80% to finish him and he did. If he went 100% from the get, I think it would have been over in 5 or less. I think he carried him a bit, but not to help him out, just to make the fight go a bit longer than 3-5 rounds, basically.

Full disclosure: did not watch the interview video in the OP.

Doubtful. Severe brain damage implies a working brain in the first place.

It was just fatigue TS. Conor should have been allowed to be smacked around the ring some more. We will never know what another 'left hand of death' would have done to Floyd. Robbery.

It was just fatigue TS. Conor should have been allowed to be smacked around the ring some more. We will never know what another 'left hand of death' would have done to Floyd. Robbery.
i also fall all over myself and only remain standing because of the ropes when i'm "just a little fatigued".

I'd say he tried about 80% to finish him and he did. If he went 100% from the get, I think it would have been over in 5 or less. I think he carried him a bit, but not to help him out, just to make the fight go a bit longer than 3-5 rounds, basically.

he is exaggerating sure but everybody who knows floyd and boxing knows very damn well he wasn't even trying the first 4-5 rounds lol he wasn't even throwing punches or using his boxing techniques.

he was carrying him the whole way to make it seem like a challenging fight.

I think that's a myth stemming from what we remember about Floyd. The man wasn't in the ring for two years, and he is 40. He was trying to whole time. He wasn't looking to put on a show for anyone. He was looking to keep his record intact and he was interested in lining his wallet. Which, whatever, that's what he always talks about doing. I don't dispute that. Floyd knew that early on he was at greatest risk of being KO's against a younger fighter that had snap in his punches. He took his time because he knew better. He felt out his opponent and took over the fight very slowly.

He fought according to his age. I really don't think he was looking to spend any more time than he had to, but he also probably knows that patience pays off, and that the shortest path isn't always the quickest one.

Dietary habits and the environment allows for sapiens to express certain cuisines. The creative element that binds tribal natures in man is deeply rooted in dietary paradigms.

Places like India deal alot with beautiful flavors within its diverse regions where texture and the moist wet sustenance is key, in hot climates we cannot be dealing with dry foods.

More homogenous countries have more preservative or techniques to retain its bioavailability. Fat and salt is high to acomodate taste but the food can be dry and stale lacking the flavors needed to assuage the flesh.

It is not until one values the perfect chemistry of the nutrients that will be absorbed by the beautiful body that we notice the climax of the taste....

The taste transfixes our reality to ascend as this is one of the pillars to achieving the focus of the Nexus. It is the harmonious balance that saturates the senses. When you achieve such nirvana it's important to close the eyes and allow the sustenance to melt inside the warm and wet mouth to savor it's fate...Eventually you will feel a world of enchantment overwhelm ones luscious tongue to the explosions of the coated buds as the salivation deconstructs the gelatinous existence to be absorbed deep inside.

32-profound-thoughts-youll-only-have-when-youre-h-2-17441-1461861859-1_dblbig.jpg

I think that's a myth stemming from what we remember about Floyd. The man wasn't in the ring for two years, and he is 40. He was trying to whole time. He wasn't looking to put on a show for anyone. He was looking to keep his record intact and he was interested in lining his wallet. Which, whatever, that's what he always talks about doing. I don't dispute that. Floyd knew that early on he was at greatest risk of being KO's against a younger fighter that had snap in his punches. He took his time because he knew better. He felt out his opponent and took over the fight very slowly.

He fought according to his age. I really don't think he was looking to spend any more time than he had to, but he also probably knows that patience pays off, and that the shortest path isn't always the quickest one.

I hear you, but I will agree to disagree. He likely wanted a short night, but knew the PPV backlash would be too great, so he started very slowly for several rounds. He didn't have to do that with Conor. There was no "snap" he hadn't tasted before, likely back in GG matches, even. He could have started sitting down on his punches in the 2nd and taken him out in a round or three. He chose to carry him into the deep water, then took him out only when he had to, basically. I think he was attempting to line his pockets but was conscious of the "show" and tried to give the people their money's worth.

Hearing the stuff about Roger was pretty sad.

I hear you, but I will agree to disagree. He likely wanted a short night, but knew the PPV backlash would be too great, so he started very slowly for several rounds. He didn't have to do that with Conor. There was no "snap" he hadn't tasted before, likely back in GG matches, even. He could have started sitting down on his punches in the 2nd and taken him out in a round or three. He chose to carry him into the deep water, then took him out only when he had to, basically. I think he was attempting to line his pockets but was conscious of the "show" and tried to give the people their money's worth.

But early on in the first round or two he was walking forward, got clipped with a couple good lefts and then backed off. He didn't come on again until Conor had fatigued. Mayweather doesn't care about PPV backlash because he does what he always does, especially when it's his last fight and people already purchased the fight. When has Mayweather cared about what a consumer thought about him, especially once the payment has been made? This was a guy with no pro boxing experience, obviously he was going to be risk averse because getting caught by a neophyte would be severely damaging to his prestige as a boxer. Can't have that.

But early on in the first round or two he was walking forward, got clipped with a couple good lefts and then backed off. He didn't come on again until Conor had fatigued. Mayweather doesn't care about PPV backlash because he does what he always does, especially when it's his last fight and people already purchased the fight. When has Mayweather cared about what a consumer thought about him, especially once the payment has been made? This was a guy with no pro boxing experience, obviously he was going to be risk averse because getting caught by a neophyte would be severely damaging to his prestige as a boxer. Can't have that.

Frankly, I never really saw him get clipped in that contest.

Back