Mayweather hasn't paid taxes for Pacman fight

Floyd didn't wanna do that. He wants to keep his investments and that's why he's waiting till after the Conor fight to pay them. Its a smart move. Dont mess up the investments and use the new money.
yeah I know after yesterday cash is an asset too

He'll be alright. Johnny Depp is going the through something similar. They just sell some of their many houses and assets and all is good.

Not the same thing at all.

Mayweather is ridiculously rich but fights with the IRS to get his taxes lowered. He has done it before and is doing it again now. In the end the IRS settles for less than they wanted but we don't know if Floyd actually saves any money since the legal fees are undisclosed. So floyd is mega rich but keeps himself cash poor which isn't uncommon for anyone who has obscene amounts of worth.

Depp is broke. He is reportedly overdrawn by several million in his bank accounts and over 40 million in debt besides that. It has nothing to do with taxes or the IRS or cash at all. He is just losing his mind and throwing money away. Yes he owns over a dozen homes and a jet and his own fucking island but the upkeep on his assets far exceeds what he is actually making. So his refusal to sell any of his assets plus the cost of keeping those assets going is going to bankrupt him. The servants alone to constantly maintain all the places he COULD be living cost him over 4 million dollars a year but he refuses to only staff the place he lives at the time.

Depp is not broke you idiot. I read all about it and his assets.
He's CASH POOR like Mayweather same exact fucking concept fool
Not the same thing at all.

Mayweather is ridiculously rich but fights with the IRS to get his taxes lowered. He has done it before and is doing it again now. In the end the IRS settles for less than they wanted but we don't know if Floyd actually saves any money since the legal fees are undisclosed. So floyd is mega rich but keeps himself cash poor which isn't uncommon for anyone who has obscene amounts of worth.

Depp is broke. He is reportedly overdrawn by several million in his bank accounts and over 40 million in debt besides that. It has nothing to do with taxes or the IRS or cash at all. He is just losing his mind and throwing money away. Yes he owns over a dozen homes and a jet and his own fucking island but the upkeep on his assets far exceeds what he is actually making. So his refusal to sell any of his assets plus the cost of keeping those assets going is going to bankrupt him. The servants alone to constantly maintain all the places he COULD be living cost him over 4 million dollars a year but he refuses to only staff the place he lives at the time.

Shit man the thread is only 5 pages long maybe you should read the thread properly, it's pretty easy to follow how we got here.

OK....Cliff notes.....
Discussion #1 (OP related) I started talking about everyone saying pay the IRS, and they dont know shit of what goes on..

Discussion #2 (not really OP related but I indulged) - Couple guys started trying to connect tax issues with Floyd spending like an idiot on idiot things like million dollar cars (Bugatti Veyron). I jumped in to say, nope thats not the reason for his tax shit, and btw Veyrons don't really depreciate.

Discussion #3 (even further off subject cause some people can't let insignificant shit go) - for some reason those two guys wanted to tell me why the particular asset a car (Bugatti Veyron) does depreciate somehow in connotation that it's evidence of how quickly Floyd will go broke. Not really caring about the tax discussion anymore, I asked for proof they do, cause i haven't seen any on the market less than their original price and they're 11 yrs old already...

Did that help champ?

Right, and where exactly do I fit into your little timeline? Considering I disagreed with one particular statement that said a Veyron WOULD depreciate, despite having the same view, you said 'I had no idea'. I think you'll find you are talking rubbish, I wasn't involved in any conversation about tax, I disagreed with one statement a poster made in regards to whether his cars will depreciate, not whether that means he will have tax issues. If you're still confused, feel free quote my posts in this thread and point out were I said anything about the deprecation of FLoyds cars having anything to do with his tax situation. I'm afraid all you will find is me raising a separate discussion about the value of his cars, which you misinterpreted.

I asked you to explain what I said had to do with Floyd's tax issues being discussed in this thread, you haven't responded, you've just wasted time painting a timeline of the thread.

You have the exact same view as me, yet I have no idea, can you please explain that?

Lynch taught us the right way.
ykdzmmxk7hcydxckyjiw.jpg
Funny, I wonder if he drives around with the chrome bar an velvet rope in his trunk...Doesnt look like a block that has a velvet rope type of establishment.
One day someone in Oakland isnt gonna give a fuck who he is and rob his ass and take the Lambo. Very dumb, wtf is so important to still hang out in the hood?!!! I'm sorry but, everyone knows you're a millionaire and driving the Aventador around there doesn't help stay inconspicuous. Beastmode is my dude, especially now he's with the Raiders, but that's not wise.

Right, and where exactly do I fit into your little timeline? Considering I disagreed with one particular statement that said a Veyron WOULD depreciate, despite having the same view, you said 'I had no idea'. I think you'll find you are talking rubbish, I wasn't involved in any conversation about tax, I disagreed with one statement a poster made in regards to whether his cars will depreciate, not whether that means he will have tax issues. If you're still confused, feel free quote my posts in this thread and point out were I said anything about the deprecation of FLoyds cars having anything to do with his tax situation. I'm afraid all you will find is me raising a separate discussion about the value of his cars, which you misinterpreted.

I asked you to explain what I said had to do with Floyd's tax issues being discussed in this thread, you haven't responded, you've just wasted time painting a timeline of the thread.

You have the exact same view as me, yet I have no idea, can you please explain that?
What are you talking about? You don't fit anywhere in my timeline. I haven't said a word to you or your post until the last one.
btw, I already said all this car talk has nothing to do with the tax issue.

EDIT: Ah I see what happened... I was adding to your comments and saying the Veyron actually hasnt depreciated at all. the guys that have no idea are the ones even bringing up a Bugatti as if that has something to do with Floyd's tax issues AND they don't know shit about the car either... I wasnt referring to you. Misunderstanding, that's all.

Last edited:
Planes, houses, Bugattis at 2 mil a pop, making it rain, etc. The odds of Mayweather being old and broke are worth betting the house on. There is no way he is able to finance his current lifestyle once the paydays are gone, and I would be shocked if he has the willpower and discipline to start selling off assets once he retires. And by the way, the maintenance, upkeep, insurance, taxes on all those toys and houses must be absolutely massive.

Not to forget having an MC Hammeresque harem of bitches and goons to protect you and hang out with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back