Mayweather guarantees Mcgregor will be koed!! Video

Interviewer is riding Conor's nut pretty hard. Conor was rocked by Nate Diaz in that first fight and was about to be knocked out before he turned into a panic wrestler only to get choked out seconds later. The tales of Conor's chin are highly overrated. Floyd isn't a power puncher but could KO Conor with clean shots, especially as Conor is known to fade in a 5 round fight let alone a 12 round boxing match.

Wrong. Conor got stunned that's not the same as knocking a fighter to the ground or KO someone. By the way Conor was still standing after the stun. That happened at 2.22 minutes into the second round. When Conor went for the takedown it was at 1.12. So Conor was still there 1 minute plus after the stun. Conor could easily survived the round.

In mma Conor has 75% KO ratio ,
In boxing its zero
This is a boxing fight Mayweather has a higher KO ratio ==)

But thank you for the correction
Nice one? If you want to look at it that way then sure. His last literal KO came after someone hugged him and backed away with his hands down. The man deserved the punch but still to think it's a guarantee KO is stretching considering he's a defensive boxer and he can't even get hit flush in this fight or people will hate on him

Interviewer is riding Conor's nut pretty hard. Conor was rocked by Nate Diaz in that first fight and was about to be knocked out before he turned into a panic wrestler only to get choked out seconds later. The tales of Conor's chin are highly overrated. Floyd isn't a power puncher but could KO Conor with clean shots, especially as Conor is known to fade in a 5 round fight let alone a 12 round boxing match.
robbie was ktfo by nick but ate hendricks shots like they were nothing, does nick hit harder than pre usada johny?

Dude, mendes hits 10x harder than nate and couldn't move. nate only hurt conor after conor gassed...

Oh, you say conor gasses in a 5 round fight...you are aware, this isn't mma. right? when just boxing is allowed, he won't gas.
man I hope this is a troll post or you should just stop talking about boxing. 12 rds of high level boxing is way more taxing on the cardio then even a 7 rd mma fight.
The foot work is different, the speed is way different. The pace is insane , the average mma fighter lands about 3.5 significant strikes per minute. The average boxer lands 33 per round.
Boxers do not head hunt they attack the body in devastating ways. Canor is going to be sucking air in the third.
He has no idea what he is getting himself into

Not hating but he doesnt know shit about MMA. He doesnt know shit about Conor. These guys live in a bubble.

Boxing is punching. Its not a fucking science. Astrophysics is a science.

man I hope this is a troll post or you should just stop talking about boxing. 12 rds of high level boxing is way more taxing on the cardio then even a 7 rd mma fight.
The foot work is different, the speed is way different. The pace is insane , the average mma fighter lands about 3.5 significant strikes per minute. The average boxer lands 33 per round.
Boxers do not head hunt they attack the body in devastating ways. Canor is going to be sucking air in the third.

Grappling is much more taxing the boxing. I've done both and you have no idea what you're talking about

Not hating but he doesnt know shit about MMA. He doesnt know shit about Conor. These guys live in a bubble.

Boxing is punching. Its not a fucking science. Astrophysics is a science.
Its actually applied physics, so suck it.

Grappling is much more taxing the boxing. I've done both and you have no idea what you're talking about
While I agree with you, grappling is much more exhausting, it only adds up in prolonged or constant grappling exchanges(From my experience and the experience of my gym mates). Conor doesn't go through grappling exchanges very often and when he does they are usually very short.

Striking exchanges in boxing are 100% more draining then striking exchanges in mma. Conor gassed in 10 minutes in both Diaz fights before any grappling exchanges. Conor manged to recover thanks to the use of leg kicks and avoiding exchanges. Not to dis him or anything. It was the right plan to beat Nate, but lets not twist the facts.

Conor has always been a two round fighter. Start strong and get out asap. With heavier gloves and more pressure in exchanges/footwork/ect. his cardio will be pushed harder than ever.

His gas tank will not carry him more than 4 rounds.

The closer this fight gets the more i realize how bad of a mismtach it is. I dont even know how the commision allowed this.

Mma is gay love minus the penetration

You should try that out. I bet you get "gay love" in the form of your eye socket crushed with an elbow and your sholder separated. I bet you shit your pants.

So Conor will not be bothered by Floyd`s boxing gloves punches because he`s used to being kicked in the head ! lol and he had the guts to repeat that argument. Man... I felt a mix of embarassment and anger for the stupidity of that sherdogger interviewer.

Really, it`s not even a matter of being a fan or not of Conor, it`s the fact that he thinks like one of those casuals who are Conor fans.

I agree with you, but every sport has its own cardio demands. A pure BJJ guy will gas out quickly in striking, imo.

But yeah, if you have done neither, grappling will murder you much more than striking.

If you honestly think boxing is more taxing than mma, you are highly delusional...in boxing, there is no grappling...no wrestling..no kicking, knees or elbows..just boxing....Not to mention, only 3 minute rounds...sure, there are more of those rounds, but also more 1 minute rests in between...

Back