Mayweather guarantees Mcgregor will be koed!! Video

Wow, that interviewer is seriously a moron.

Jeff Mayweather: "Mayweather is the most accurate puncher in boxing."

Interviewer [scornfully]: "But does accuracy matter?"

That guy has to be a sherdogger.

Interviewer is riding Conor's nut pretty hard. Conor was rocked by Nate Diaz in that first fight and was about to be knocked out before he turned into a panic wrestler only to get choked out seconds later. The tales of Conor's chin are highly overrated. Floyd isn't a power puncher but could KO Conor with clean shots, especially as Conor is known to fade in a 5 round fight let alone a 12 round boxing match.
What are you talking aboot?

Interviewer is riding Conor's nut pretty hard. Conor was rocked by Nate Diaz in that first fight and was about to be knocked out before he turned into a panic wrestler only to get choked out seconds later. The tales of Conor's chin are highly overrated. Floyd isn't a power puncher but could KO Conor with clean shots, especially as Conor is known to fade in a 5 round fight let alone a 12 round boxing match.
Those gloves are going to get heavy.....

After putting Conor's pale ass to sleep, I would appreciate if Floyd also put that fucking dude asking stupid obnoxious questions to sleep.

The guy holding the interview was cringe worthy. I seriously want to hear about these new "crazy" punching angles that MMA guys have discovered that boxers haven't. But also, you can hear him getting upset at Jeff like a child. Seriously, dude, you're talking to one of the best boxing coaches on earth, don't try and act like you know shit.

Ok, which sherdogger is this interviewer?

I agree with him. Conor will be knocked out. It isn't how hard you hit, it's hitting people with shots they don't see and Mayweather will make Conor look as stiff as a board in there.

He is known to ko fish out water fighters yes

Not elite boxers

Doesn't he have a higher ko ratio than Conor ?
No he doesn't look it up Conor KO'd 86% and Floyd KO'd 53% Nice try though

Mayweather clan are like the black version of duck dynasty. Both are laughing all the way to the bank while everyone thinks they are stupid.

I see him being ko-d too, mostly because I see him gassing badly. There's no way Conor can hang in there with Mayweather for 36 minutes in a boxing match, he gassed out after 7 minutes vs Nate after a camp where he focused a lot on cardio, even if he's improved his cardio substantially since then his pace and style of fighting is too draining and I just don't see him keeping it competitive after the first rounds.

Wow, that interviewer is seriously a moron.

Jeff Mayweather: "Mayweather is the most accurate puncher in boxing."

Interviewer [scornfully]: "But does accuracy matter?"

That guy has to be a sherdogger.

I was struggling to see where the interviewer was going, once we got to this question I knew the guy was an idiot.

No he doesn't look it up Conor KO'd 86% and Floyd KO'd 53% Nice try though
In mma Conor has 75% KO ratio ,
In boxing its zero
This is a boxing fight Mayweather has a higher KO ratio ==)

But thank you for the correction

Back