Mayweather: Dana White is an employee, used to carry my bags.

so from carrying his bags Dana got to the point where he is richer than Mayweather without risking head trauma from punches and without needing to go through hard training camps, just eating big macs and stuff.
Good game, Dana!

It is a funny insult, but I am pretty sure Dana is worth more than Floyd at this point.

Floyd should not lower himself on Dana's level.

These two individuals are not comparable.

One is an once in a lifetime athlete. An exceptional human being. Someone that will be remembered for generations to come.

The other is a manager/promoter, which is basically nothing. He's an air salesman. A thief. No skill in being a scumbag, all you need is to be void of any kind of moral values.

so from carrying his bags Dana got to the point where he is richer than Mayweather without risking head trauma from punches and without needing to go through hard training camps, just eating big macs and stuff.
Good game, Dana!

hes making that money eating off the talents plate......he is the benefactor of abusive business practices that steal the earnings of athletes.....

hes making that money eating off the talents plate......he is the benefactor of abusive business practices that steal the earnings of athletes.....

Exactly, his talents don't earn shit while risking their lives and working hard to perfect their art. Only the champions earn good money

Can't stand this dude

Mcgregor does have his own promotion....this is common knowledge.....thats not what the article was about.....im not sure he would use his promotion to copromote the fight......he would likely go through an established boxing promoter.....

guess who else isnt a registered boxing promoter in california? the ufc. nor did they sign a promotional contract with mcgregor in california or on the proper paperwork for boxing.

News to me... He's not listed on any official promoters, agents, business affiliate database for boxing.
There is no record or qoute of him ever applying, studying, or ever having a boxing promoter license. No social media post. No legal contract. No media artcile.
No rumor even....
I'm sorry dude, but you are heavily misinformed...There is no trace of Conor ever owning a boxing promotion...

Example: Go ahead for yourself, click on promoter next to role in the biggest database : http://boxrec.com/people

Example of a boxing promoter license:
haymon-app.jpg

guess who else isnt a registered boxing promoter in california? the ufc. nor did they sign a promotional contract with mcgregor in california or on the proper paperwork for boxing.
UFC is not a boxing promotion, that's why they don't have one, nor do I think they are going to.

Again, example of an MMA promoter's license :
WSOF_Promoters_license.0.png

MANAGER-APPLICATION.jpg

Don't insult my intelligence, please.

Floyd should not lower himself on Dana's level.

These two individuals are not comparable.

One is an once in a lifetime athlete. An exceptional human being. Someone that will be remembered for generations to come.

The other is a manager/promoter, which is basically nothing. He's an air salesman. A thief. No skill in being a scumbag, all you need is to be void of any kind of moral values.

he runs a company that became a lifeline for fighters. some of you act as if bigtime mma was a given. it wasn't.

Floyd doesn't know what he's missing out on. He'd get like $40k Reebok money too.

Hes still under contract with ufc. If he breaks that to fight floyd and loses.....his stock drops. If he tries to make it in mma witbout ufc.....good luck. He needs ufc more then they need him.
no way.....if he fights mayweather without the ufc and loses.....he just went from making 10 mil a fight to 80 mil + a fight and is likely a free agent.....

Last edited:
News to me... He's not listed on any official promoters, agents, business affiliate database for boxing.
There is no record or qoute of him ever applying, studying, or ever having a boxing promoter license. No social media post. No legal contract. No media artcile.
No rumor even....
I'm sorry dude, but you are heavily misinformed...There is no trace of Conor ever owning a boxing promotion...

Example: Go ahead for yourself, click on promoter next to role in the biggest database : http://boxrec.com/people

Example of a boxing promoter license:
haymon-app.jpg

UFC is not a boxing promotion, that's why they don't have one, nor do I think they are going to.

Again, example of an MMA promoter's license :
WSOF_Promoters_license.0.png

MANAGER-APPLICATION.jpg

Don't insult my intelligence, please.

listen buddy....i dont know if ur intentionally being obnoxious......takes a 10 second google search, reading the article in the OP and basic reading comprehension to get the point of this thread.....

why the fuck would you include an mma promoter license when were discussing a boxing match!

thats like showing me a restaurants liquor license when discussing their opportunity to open a food cart on the street.....

once again....if u read the article you will see that boxers are protected much better than mma fighters in terms of contractual abuses.....which is why mcgregor not having an official boxing promoter matters.....and his ufc contract means fuck all when it comes to boxing in the state of california..,

Last edited:
listen buddy....i dont know if ur intentionally being obnoxious......takes a 10 second google search, reading the article in the OP and basic reading comprehension to get the point of this thread.....

why the fuck would you include an mma promoter license when were discussing a boxing match!

thats like showing me a restaurants liquor license when discussing their opportunity to open a food cart on the street.....

once again....if u read the article you will see that boxers are protected much better than mma fighters in terms of contractual abuses.....which is why mcgregor not having an official boxing promoter matters.....and his ufc contract means fuck all when it comes to boxing in the state of california..,
Google what? Stop pulling BS out you're ass and back it up!
The article has some of the worse pseudo-law arguments I ever heard, and you have no idea what your talking about.
The Athletics Commissioner ensures that:

• contestants undergo pre-contest medical testing (e.g., blood tests and eye exams)
  • contestants undergo pre-and post-contest physicals
  • experienced medical personnel and officials are appointed to attend each event
  • contestants are in good standing and not under suspension
  • contestants and promoters have the proper licences
The duties of the Athletics Commissioner include
  • reviewing all applications from promoters to determine if requirements are met before approving the date, location and specifics of the event
https://www.ontario.ca/page/combat-sports-regulation-and-fees

You know what will happen if he doesn't have a promoter license in real life? The commission doesn't give him an event permit. Won't supply him with Judges, medical insurance, drug tests, referees, sanctioning body fees, and all the many other necessities of a boxing events. It is essentially a human cock-fight, and illegal from every perspective. What your suggesting is no different than claiming a loop hole to taking products from a store with out paying for them. No more actually, harder to pull off than an OJ Simpson case in 2017.

And after getting the signed permit from the commission and such,
6.1 The promoter must ensure compliance with all of the conditions on their promotion permit.
http://sport.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/combat_sports_rules_updated.pdf

Nobody has ever tried what you claim, outside of closed illegal secret underground cockfight clubs, cause nobody is dumb enough to try such a pointless thing. You'd be breaking countless amount of laws just by advertising it.
ec381b477f96cbfb8ba6e8719f94e50280b39b3149cb5e2ab01fa6620cdad500.jpg

Last edited:
Back