Mayweather breaks down the Mosley fight

AtlSteel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Interesting peek into how he thinks. Not sure Connor is ready for this.

Cool. He acknowledged getting rocked and how it feels.
Is Mayweather gonna be the face and Conor the heel in this fight? Thats how it feels almost.

Very cool video. Thanks for posting. Floyd is a legend and a true beast.

Huh, never saw this one. It says a lot about his defense when in a fight against a world class boxer there were only two punches of note landed on him.

If memory serves Mosley, while not bloody, was not looking to hot by the 12th. I believe it was the body shots and pull counters adding up that did him in.

Huh, never saw this one. It says a lot about his defense when in a fight against a world class boxer there were only two punches of note landed on him.

If memory serves Mosley, while not bloody, was not looking to hot by the 12th. I believe it was the body shots and pull counters adding up that did him in.
Not sure if it was this or another interview, but Floyd likes to use pull counters to take the heart out of his opponents. If you've ever experienced those, they make you feel like you just can't win.

Not sure if it was this or another interview, but Floyd likes to use pull counters to take the heart out of his opponents. If you've ever experienced those, they make you feel like you just can't win.
I fucking hate pull counters (although I do use them on occasion myself). One of my gym mates is good at them and is a pain in the ass to spar against. They never fail to piss me off but they do their job.

I think what makes Floyd's so demoralizing is that he intentionally drains the power out of his own punches by landing them while moving backwards. It is infuriating to see him pull punches even just a little instead of loading up and going for the kill.

It's ingenious but infuriating

MM would fuck his world up so I dont get the hype.

I guess were gonna see if Conor can beat him in punches only.

He better fuckin finish him.

I fucking hate pull counters (although I do use them on occasion myself). One of my gym mates is good at them and is a pain in the ass to spar against. They never fail to piss me off but they do their job.

I think what makes Floyd's so demoralizing is that he intentionally drains the power out of his own punches by landing them while moving backwards. It is infuriating to see him pull punches even just a little instead of loading up and going for the kill.

It's ingenious but infuriating
What's crazy is that he did it to the most dangerous guys in his division whenever he thought he needed to, and they had no answer. No fear. Total confidence. Dominance.

What's crazy is that he did it to the most dangerous guys in his division whenever he thought he needed to, and they had no answer. No fear. Total confidence. Dominance.
Regardless of what you think of him as a person, this man is a tactical monster.

Cool. He acknowledged getting rocked and how it feels.
Is Mayweather gonna be the face and Conor the heel in this fight? Thats how it feels almost.

lol No. Mayweather is always the heel. That isn't gonna suddenly change when he's going up against the most beloved combat sports star in the world. The 'storyline' of this fight will be people cheering on McGregor to knock out Floyd and shock the world.

Back