Mayweather Boxing Podcast

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Newest Show just released featuring Teofimo Lopez, 2016 Olympian.

Newest show with Fernando Vargas

This is our first try. A few things to get ironed out, but overall I think it went well. It will be the five of us in this video as well as Dewey Cooper serving as the regulars. We will also rotate other fighters in and out each week. Hope you like it

Last edited:
really enjoyed it. jeff and floyd sr always make me laugh

really enjoyed it. jeff and floyd sr always make me laugh
thanks. it wasnt perfect but its a learning process. i had never used a mixer before, so i have to fix the audio for the next show. But overall, i was happy with it. should get better as we go

Nice, have to take a look later, why don't you the use sound and upload it to iTunes?

second episode right here. this time dewey cooper joined us along with Jeff and Floyd Sr. and Amer Abdallah. I am new to all this audio shit andI messed up a little. Gonna get better each time we do it though

This is our first try. A few things to get ironed out, but overall I think it went well. It will be the five of us in this video as well as Dewey Cooper serving as the regulars. We will also rotate other fighters in and out each week. Hope you like it

Man that's awesome bruh. Thanks for putting in the work, that has to be incredibly fun.

Man that's awesome bruh. Thanks for putting in the work, that has to be incredibly fun.
thanks. it is fun, but its hard too. i basically do everything outside of the show, so its all a learning process. i have definitely had my ups and downs. for example, in this episode i accidentally didnt have the mics turned on and it was recording from my computer. i had never used a mixing board before so its all learning. unfortunately next week will sound the same because we had to do two episodes atonce because we cant film next week. after that i think i have it all figured out finally ffrom the sound to the filming.

we have mike tyson scheduled in a few weeks so we have to get it all perfect by then

Skip to :38 minute mark for the Canelo-Jr breakdown.

Good stuff. You'll learn as you go, everyone has to start at square one. Looks great for your first show though so you're off to a fantastic start.

Jeff and Sr are always entertaining, and who knows more about boxing than the Mayweathers?

Really enjoyed the vibe , the pace and the knowledge.

I like that's it's not PC ,
The sound at times did distract but still looked very high quality .

For my taste it felt a bit long , but it would make s great podcast for those with long commutes!

How are you guys marketing this great podcast ?

Really enjoyed the vibe , the pace and the knowledge.

I like that's it's not PC ,
The sound at times did distract but still looked very high quality .

For my taste it felt a bit long , but it would make s great podcast for those with long commutes!

How are you guys marketing this great podcast ?
yea, i am not happy with the sound, but we have that fixed for next week. unfortunately we filmed this weeks at the same time as last weeks, so the audio is the same. but i have the problem solved and i think both audio and visual will be better next week. and there is no chance at being pc when you have sr. on.

here is this weeks. i cant wait for next week when thekinks will have been worked out. Badou Jack is slated to join the show as well

You have to do it in a studio to cancel out the noise, have you discussed the heavyweight division on any episode?

You have to do it in a studio to cancel out the noise, have you discussed the heavyweight division on any episode?

Nah, the set is too nice. You'd be amazed what you can do with some EQ's.

Also, I have some audio chops up my sleeve, If you (TS) needs any advice feel free to ask.

Last edited:
i just to need to get better at the sound which i should have figured out when we film tonight. i am a newbie to all of this and Sr. and Jeff have no clue. lol.

Nah, the set is too nice. You'd be amazed what you can do with some EQ's.

Also, I have some audio chops up my sleeve, If you (TS) needs any advice feel free to ask.
thanks for the offer. if i dont get it better tonight, next week we have a beat boxer coming on and he is an expert at audio so he can help. but should be a big improvement this episode.

also, for this week the lineup is myself, Jeff Mayweather, Amer Abdallah, Dewey Cooper and Badou Jack

here is the newest with much improved audio. we talk about leon lawson, spence vs. brook and a few other things

Back