Mayweather ‘walked out disgusted’ as Tyson Fury ‘robbed’ in heavyweight title fight against Wilder

First, it is Fury's trainer is the one who said this. Shocking

Second, people saying money talks in terms of the robbery. Hey, news flash, Wilder isnt a draw.

You guys are trolls or straight up retarded
Who handles Wilder again???
The biggest financial force in boxing... hmmm.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that your argument is garbage.

First, it is Fury's trainer is the one who said this. Shocking

Second, people saying money talks in terms of the robbery. Hey, news flash, Wilder isnt a draw.

You guys are trolls or straight up retarded
Good point here fellas.
I thought no one knew who Wilder was?

Mayweather walked out disgusted as he lost a few million in a bet, is probably more accurate.

I don't come around these parts much. Not sure if you're being sarcastic or serious. Either way, I am fine with your reaction.
nope. it was awesome. no sarcasm.
You just know Z was on a couch last night saying, “I beat that guy.”

Idk how true it is but I'm guessing Floyd had money on Fury UD. :p

"Fury's trainer Ben Davison told BBC Five Live that the retired 50-0 king was stunned the Gypsy King was not awarded a points win"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7878953/floyd-mayweather-disgusted-tyson-fury-deontay-wilder-draw/
You bet your bottom dollar Floyd had money on Fury, he bet on Fury to beat Wladimir Klitschko by decision too.

I thought Fury would outbox Willder as well, Wilder has no skills man, the guy just head hunts and loads up wild looking for a KO

If Fury let his hands go he could have dropped him but for some reason he hurts wilder with a shot and then clinches or backs off him wtf?

AT the end he hit Wilder with a good one two and instead of continuing he clinches, the old timers see blood they throw a 5 punch combo on them

I'll have to rewatch it but one of the early rounds was close, Deontay could of been awarded one of those rounds. Fury dominated the rest of the fight, Wilder was missing all night. Got at most two 10-8 rounds, maybe 1 or 2 10-9 rounds. That Mexican judge was paid off for sure.

I'll have to rewatch it but one of the early rounds was close, Deontay could of been awarded one of those rounds. Fury dominated the rest of the fight, Wilder was missing all night. Got at most two 10-8 rounds, maybe 1 or 2 10-9 rounds. That Mexican judge was paid off for sure.
He's probably just incompetent.

Back