Mayorga bitch slaps MMA fighter, after smoking a cigarette in his face

^Ray Mercer isnt exactly the GOAT either

Neither was James Toney but you don't see me spamming the forums will nonsense such as, "...this fight proves that MMA is better than boxing blah blah blah"

That's the difference...

Kid McCoy did just that.

Yes we should be glad we lost Kid but get to keep crack posters as yourself. The funny thing about Kids posts be it trolling or not no one had a rebuttal. No one could shut him because he was that much smarter then everyone else. Kids gone and everyone can quit crying but we're all a little worse off for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes we should be glad we lost Kid but get to keep crack posters as yourself. The funny thing about Kids posts be it trolling or not no one had a rebuttal. No one could shut him because he was that much smarter then everyone else. Kids gone and everyone can quit crying but we're all a little worse off for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's nonsense...there were plenty of retorts...

and it's unfortunate he got caught up in the whole MMA vs Boxing debacle...but he did and decided to troll the hell out of these forums...

Like I said it got old...

And contrary to Kid McCoy's repeated claims, Tim Sylvia was not one of the best P4P fighters in MMA history...

A man who can't defend against an over hand right on numerous occasions is not deserving of such a title...
but I do understand why some MMA hater will cling to this ridiculous notion...similar to why some here really think Din Thomas was "ROCKED" in this clip in the OP.

Tim is one of the best fighters ever.

Tim is one of the best fighters ever.

LOL...i know you are joking...

but a fighter who qualifies as "best" would know how to defend against an over hand right...or take measures in learning how to...

you would think he would have learned his lesson after Arlovski...Couture...Mercer...and now Wagner. How fu*king embarassing is that...he lost to a TUF reject.

That's nonsense...there were plenty of retorts...

and it's unfortunate he got caught up in the whole MMA vs Boxing debacle...but he did and decided to troll the hell out of these forums...

Like I said it got old...

And contrary to Kid McCoy's repeated claims, Tim Sylvia was not one of the best P4P fighters in MMA history...

A man who can't defend against an over hand right on numerous occasions is not deserving of such a title...
but I do understand why some MMA hater will cling to this ridiculous notion...similar to why some here really think Din Thomas was "ROCKED" in this clip in the OP.

I don't understand how you can type that and not get the spellcheck to correct it.

This thread is another prime example of why their needs to be a boxing vs mma super thread...

that way all the dumbfu*ks and haters of either sport can just go there and troll, and regurgitate their nonsense...

For a guy who is supposedly so against threads such as these you sure do seem to frequent and post in them often enough when they turn up in the boxing section here. Your history of doing exactly that suggest you'd likely be one of the guys to "go there" if there was indeed a "super thread" on the topic. Just saying and with no offense intended.

For a guy who is supposedly so against threads such as these you sure do seem to frequent and post in them often enough when they turn up in the boxing section here. Your history of doing exactly that suggest you'd likely be one of the guys to "go there" if there was indeed a "super thread" on the topic. Just saying and with no offense intended.

No...it's a very valid point...every time I come to this forum I promise myself not to get involved in one of these stupid arguments...but here I am...again.

LOL...i know you are joking...

but a fighter who qualifies as "best" would know how to defend against an over hand right...or take measures in learning how to...

you would think he would have learned his lesson after Arlovski...Couture...Mercer...and now Wagner. How fu*king embarassing is that...he lost to a TUF reject.

look no one really thinks that sylvia is a goat or a good representative of mma. but he simply represents the disparity in overall prestige of the sports. time sylvia was the HW champ of the UFC. nothing can change that. yes he would get obliterated by the champs of today but he was a champ of the ufc and got KTFO in seconds when he went up against an olypmic gold medalist. it shows the massive gap in the quality and class of athletes that existed between the sports, though is closing now

no, all it shows is that one fighter landed one punch once.

No...it's a very valid point...every time I come to this forum I promise myself not to get involved in one of these stupid arguments...but here I am...again.

It is hard to break certain habits at times, I guess. Been there a few times myself when it comes to this forum as a whole. In my mind I've given up on it multiple times in the past, yet I'm still here.

Abishai, all I'm saying is that I don't like mma.
Nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with that.

My interest has been a slow decline over the past few years, but I'm on my way to getting to the point you are, Barman.

Well, for me it is boxing > mma.... but not because of any of those reasons.
I just don't like mma anymore.
I have no problem with people who like mma. Just as I have no problem with No Fear stickers on Chevy S-10s; or people who like Milwaukee's Best; or people who prefer Yoo-Hoo over chocolate milk; or people who find Two and A Half Men funny; or people who give each other fist bumps, refer to their basements as man caves and find Will Ferrell's humor clever and refreshing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA mmmmmmm Milwaukee's best!!

Nothing wrong with that.

MC Paul, I have no issue with that...

we all have our preferences...I like dipping my fries in Dijon Mustard, ketcup and Tabasco...

you don't like MMA...and that's cool. I just have an issue with people who don't like a certain sport such as MMA or boxing and feel the need to troll or denigrate the sport and the fighters in it...which was what Kid McCoy did on a daily basis.

Wow... lots of old names in here.
Holte End... where you go, homie??!

McCoy is good people. One of the handful of people capable of having a good back and forth on this site.

I can see how people on an mma site may not enjoy his posts about mma but its certainly not as bad as some of the crap you read in the mma forums.

hey Seano... I thought you said Kid was a group account used by a lot of people.
Answer for this.

Back