Mayor of Italian island who supported refugees says island now in state of "anarchy"

This type of cuck behavior is usually for Northern Euros such as Germans.

Surprised the Italians would give into that.
Population is mainly older people and the youth don't seem interested in putting up a fight (at least from what I saw). The government really have sold their people out.

how can he tell these troublemakers are Tunisian? I certainly can't tell italians and arabs apart. They look exactly the same.

This type of cuck behavior is usually for Northern Euros such as Germans.

Surprised the Italians would give into that.
Italy is fairly varied politically, socially, culturally and even phenotypically. Lampedusa is geographically part of Africa rather than Europe. I also think it's full of transplants from other places. A lot of islands and similar places develop a laid back accepting vibe. And I actually accept and welcome that in most instances, but not of course when you've got barbarians invading.

Sad, but let in rapeugees this is the effects. Its been shown for the last 6 years.

Keep them out of a neighborhood near you

Trump is already having the last laugh with regard to Europe.

It's almost as if letting in hordes of third world immigrants will make your town worse.......but that can't be right, can it?

Well it can't be worse than in Germany, where Merkel will be reelected without even an effort, after all the migrants that she let in in 2015.

Germans don't mind the terror attacks and rapes done by migrants. Just as long as they can't be called Nazis.
The invasion of Italy is a Markel 's fault for a big part.
Overall the people feels cleary that their are sold out and forsaken by their leaders like a gloomy despair

how can he tell these troublemakers are Tunisian? I certainly can't tell italians and arabs apart. They look exactly the same.

420439637-True_Romance_002_WEB.jpg

You don't know shit about italians, you mistake the italian with the genetic mixed up brown persona that play "da italian" in one of your awful tv shows.

The invasion of Italy is a Markel 's fault for a big part.
Overall the people feels cleary that their are sold out and forsaken by their leaders like a gloomy despair

I have no trouble believing that.

Most migrants are economic migrants and the state of most of North - and Sub-Saharian Africa is likely not worse now than 5 years ago.

What changed is Merkel's invitation and the complacency of most western-european countries.

You don't know shit about italians, you mistake the italian with the genetic mixed up brown persona that play "da italian" in one of your awful tv shows.

What do you expect from people whose knowledge of anything foreign is primarily comprised of Hollywood movies and restaurant chains ?

Wow look at all of the bigoted, xenophobic, racist white supremacist Nazi skinheads in this thread.

Deplorable.

Yeah sure. I am just saying that it is more prevalent in Italy than I would have expected.

Now they have been flooded by migrants (not refugees but migrants). My boss just returned from Italy and he told me that they are all over the place in big cities.

I watched an episode of Huang's World recently where he went to Sicily, which is the main stopover for immigrants coming from North Africa. Of course, he touched on the subject a lot based around food, and the show generally made anyone who was against the mass migration look bad, like all the "good" Vice shows do.

I have no trouble believing that.

Most migrants are economic migrants and the state of most of North - and Sub-Saharian Africa is likely not worse now than 5 years ago.

What changed is Merkel's invitation and the complacency of most western-european countries.

<TrumpWrong1>

There are multiple ongoing civil wars, droughts, and famines going on in Africa, add to the fact that internet and cell phones are becoming much more widespread throughout Africa so these people are more of aware of how and where to seek better conditions than ever before.

If your house was on fire how long would you stay inside when you can see a thousand houses in the distance perfectly intact?

Despite what popular opinion on the right says, you'll find this same leftist insanity amongst all peoples. There are Indian Hindus who bend over backwards for Muslims.

Cuck Internationale?

Back