Mayor of Italian island who supported refugees says island now in state of "anarchy"

goldennirvana

Satanic black magic!
Banned
Reaction score
The mayor of an island that was once a symbol for refugee compassion has warned it is descending into anarchy. His political opponents accuse him of stoking up fear and overstating the problem.

The mayor of the Italian island of Lampedusa, destination for many migrants setting off from Tunisia, complained on Sunday that his town was on the verge of societal collapse.

Groups of migrants were flouting laws, harassing women and getting drunk, Mayor Salvatore Martello said in an open letter to Italian news agency ANSA and in comments to Italian news outlets.

"Threats, harassments, thefts, Lampedusa is about to collapse," Martello wrote, calling for the closure of the "useless" migrant center on the island. "Police are powerless," he wrote.

"The bars are full of Tunisians who are drunk and harass women. I receive tens of messages from frightened tourists, hoteliers, traders and restaurateurs who suffer daily."

After a decade out of power, Martello was re-elected recently as mayor of Italy's southernmost island, which over the past 20 years has become a primary entry point for migrants to Europe. At times its temporary migrant population has outnumbered the island's 6,000 permanent residents.

Read more: Lampedusa suffers under weight of Europe's refugee crisis

Lampedusa has long held the image of having open arms for migrants. Its residents were nominated for the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize for their efforts in rescuing hundreds of thousands of refugees and migrants, many from Eritrea, Syria and Libya, and treating them with dignity and compassion.

"The inhabitants have proved capable of living in peaceful co-existence with the new-comers, while showing a unique ability to express empathy and solidarity," Oslo Professor Elisabeth Eide wrote in her nomination letter.

Previous Mayor Giusi Nicolini in April 2017 was awarded the Unesco peace prize for "her humanity, and her constant efforts in managing the refugee crisis."

Click link to read whole article...

http://www.dw.com/en/lampedusa-migr...ca=en-SocialFlow_English_Tweet-25239-xml-mrss

When you put a huge sign in front of your house stating take what you want don't be surprised when people do.

Add in to this analogy, these countries leave the house open, take out advertising in multiple formats and disregard the saying "word of mouth is the best advertising".

These people must live in a delusional world with magic pixies and floating rocks. They can't understand people lie and generally the shitier the person the bigger the sob story.

This type of cuck behavior is usually for Northern Euros such as Germans.

Surprised the Italians would give into that.

Despite what popular opinion on the right says, you'll find this same leftist insanity amongst all peoples. There are Indian Hindus who bend over backwards for Muslims.

"REFUGEES WELCOME"

...SOME TIME PASSES

"fffUCK HALP, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK"

Despite what popular opinion on the right says, you'll find this same leftist insanity amongst all peoples. There are Indian Hindus who bend over backwards for Muslims.

Yeah sure. I am just saying that it is more prevalent in Italy than I would have expected.

Now they have been flooded by migrants (not refugees but migrants). My boss just returned from Italy and he told me that they are all over the place in big cities.

Yeah sure. I am just saying that it is more prevalent in Italy than I would have expected.

Now they have been flooded by migrants (not refugees but migrants). My boss just returned from Italy and he told me that they are all over the place in big cities.

White people have been brainwashed to hate themselves and think borders are racist. Other groups haven't. If other groups had, you'd see the same results.

If only someone had warned him that this is what would happen.

Itanians cannot do nothing aside a bloody insurrection but it is too late for this.
The last unelected goverments basically sold us.

White people have been brainwashed to hate themselves and think borders are racist. Other groups haven't. If other groups had, you'd see the same results.

Replace "White people" with "Westerners" and I agree.

Since the end of WWII, and even before that in Anglo-Saxon countries, we have been told that any form of isolationism is bad. Therefore we have lost the will to defend our respective cultural hegemonies in our countries. We have also lost the will to fight, to defend our women, etc.

I am not sure if it has been engineered (I never agreed with IDL, for example), but the result is the same. We are not hungry anymore and we are letting a bunch of hungry people in. They have the will to take what we have and we don#t have the will to defend it.

From an evolutionary perspective it is kind of the end of us and quite honestly, if that the way we have become, then fuck it, let's all give our daughters to tougher varieties of humans.

Itanians cannot do nothing aside a bloody insurrection but it is too late for this.
The last unelected goverments basically sold us.

Well it can't be worse than in Germany, where Merkel will be reelected without even an effort, after all the migrants that she let in in 2015.

Germans don't mind the terror attacks and rapes done by migrants. Just as long as they can't be called Nazis.

I am not sure if it has been engineered (I never agreed with IDL, for example), but the result is the same.

Oh it's engineered alright. This cannot simply 'happen'.

From an evolutionary perspective it is kind of the end of us and quite honestly, if that the way we have become, then fuck it, let's all give our daughters to tougher varieties of humans.

I hate the word 'cuck' but jesus fucking christ, I've never seen a more 'cucked' statement than that... "let's give them our daughters"...

Is it a bannable offense to comment on the future mass hangings of European leaders for dooming an entire continent?

These people are war criminals and have warranted capital punishments a thousand times over

Oh it's engineered alright. This cannot simply 'happen'.

I hate the word 'cuck' but jesus fucking christ, I've never seen a more 'cucked' statement than that... "let's give them our daughters"...

It was an ironic statement. To underline that Westerners have become so weak that it isn't even worth fighting for them.

Back