Mayo, yes or no?

Do you like Mayo?

• Total voters
Mayo is for select foods. Also when I was poor as a kid, mayo sammiches were a staple.

The only time that I truly want mayo is when I am making a tuna melt.
Couple of points to make here. Salad Cream is the better condiment for Tuna. Melting anything on Tuna is just wrong. Tuna should be served with sweetcorn and cucumber on whole grain bread.

her1300075-epn71126520_460g_hsc_her1300075_2d.ashx

Yeah, that sounds like child abuse. Although I did get sent to bed early, spanked a few times I believe, etc. Eventually she learned it wasn't worth the struggle when I would eat 98% of foods. It's some weird power trip shit when parents know a kid doesn't like one or two things, and want to force them to eat those things over and over. "Your'e GOING to eat asparagus!" The fuck if the kid likes 15 other vegetables then make one of those instead.

Like what is even the point of that lol.

My mother learned early on that there are certain things you don't feed me. She told me she fed me some things, like cottage cheese, as a baby and I would throw it up a few minutes later. She asked the doctor about it and he told her to stop feeding me those things.

My ex serieously wouldn't even touch a sandwich if it was cut with a knife that was just used to cut a sandwich with mayo on it

Couple of points to make here. Salad Cream is the better condiment for Tuna. Melting anything on Tuna is just wrong. Tuna should be served with sweetcorn and cucumber on whole grain bread.

her1300075-epn71126520_460g_hsc_her1300075_2d.ashx

Perhaps I'll try this. Thanks.

If this thread has told us anything it's that the mods here are sick, depraved individuals who need to be taken out back and paddled.

At Costco the other day I saw an industrial sized jar of "extra heavy" mayo.

I like mayo but the "extra heavy" made me a little queasy for some reason.

My mother learned early on that there are certain things you don't feed me. She told me she fed me some things, like cottage cheese, as a baby and I would throw it up a few minutes later. She asked the doctor about it and he told her to stop feeding me those things.
Yeah everyone's taste buds are different. Never got the whole "force them to eat it!" concept. It's not like we're in the middle ages, and it's eat these turnips or starve. Power tripping over food is weird.

Ate a bacon sandwich with plenty of mayo this past Saturday. It was amazing.

On sandwiches, absolutely not

In meat salads (tuna salad, chicken salad), yes

Back