Mayo, yes or no?

Do you like Mayo?

• Total voters
The no mayo hipsters are getting curb stomped here.

Almost seventy percent of people like it, and 30% of people like it enough to call themselves disgusting.

The only time that I truly want mayo is when I am making a tuna melt.

I hate how broke ketchup eating :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are the ones who cast the most shade on mayo

sherdog has some of the most fussiest eaters I've ever witnessed. Never understood the hate for Mayo, it's a base for so many sauces or sauces made a similar way , you miss out on some great food

If you find the taste of mayo disgusting, you're not really missing out. I've never gotten that side of it either. "But you don't get to eat all these things" Yeah.... I think those things taste disgusting though.

So you guys wont eat pasta salad, potato salad, coleslaw, chicken burgers, fish burgers?
Or if you do you make special requests not to have mayo on it? Fucking weird

That's a never on pasta & potato salad,and coleslaw. All three taste fucking gross to me. Waayyyyyy too much mayo in those. I love chicken and fish sandwiches, but always get them with no mayo.

The only time I'll ever use mayo is if it's lightly spread on a sandwich or burger. Too much of it is gross.

But not on fries. :eek:

lead_large.jpg
Yeah, that's the one thing I don't use it on. But, thousand island is basically mayo and ketchup and goes great with fries.

That's a never on pasta & potato salad,and coleslaw. All three taste fucking gross to me. Waayyyyyy too much mayo in those. I love chicken and fish sandwiches, but always get them with no mayo.
lucky you didnt grow up in my house. My mum would have smashed your face into the plate of food if you didnt want to eat it. Mayo or otherwise. I learnt quick smart to eat anything

If you find the taste of mayo disgusting, you're not really missing out. I've never gotten that side of it either. "But you don't get to eat all these things" Yeah.... I think those things taste disgusting though.
That's the point they all taste different. Chipotle mayo doesn't taste like plain Mayo tartare sauce taste different etc. even among brands there's huge difference as well as making it yourself

lucky you didnt grow up in my house. My mum would have smashed your face into the plate of food if you didnt want to eat it. Mayo or otherwise. I learnt quick smart to eat anything

Yeah, that sounds like child abuse. Although I did get sent to bed early, spanked a few times I believe, etc. Eventually she learned it wasn't worth the struggle when I would eat 98% of foods. It's some weird power trip shit when parents know a kid doesn't like one or two things, and want to force them to eat those things over and over. "Your'e GOING to eat asparagus!" The fuck if the kid likes 15 other vegetables then make one of those instead.

Like what is even the point of that lol.

That's the point they all taste different. Chipotle mayo doesn't taste like plain Mayo tartare sauce taste different etc. even among brands there's huge difference as well as making it yourself

I'm sure there's some truth to that. I haven't tried every mayo in the world. I just know the mayos that 99% of people put on sandwiches and use to make pasta salads taste nasty to me. I can handle it mixed with tuna in moderation, and that's about it.

Hell yeah. There's too many foods/sauces I love with mayo in it. There's some awful store-bought mayo out there, but homemade is the way to go. Not sure what the big deal is. Egg and canola oil, oh the horror.....

Yes, I love that shit on burgers. Want to fight about it or what?

Back