Maynard was doing a great job

Man, I'm a HUGE Ross fan, and it just felt bad to see Maynard go down again.
He was doing great, but considering his current streak, Ross was such an awful match up for him.

He's a great fighter but its apparent that his chin just isn't there anymore. Hopefully he walks away

Yeah, he still has the talent but not the body. Pretty crazy just how quickly his career completely collapsed.

He was doing fine. He should man up and fucking fix his shit thats all. Change camps if you have to.

Yeah he probably should retire, three straight ko losses.. It can't be good for his health man

I had a good feeling that was going to happen, yet it was still hard to watch.

Look how good Chuck was doing against Franklin; no matter how good your skill-set is, when you can no longer take a punch, that's pretty much the end.

Yeah he probably should retire, three straight ko losses.. It can't be good for his health man

3 isn't horrible by any stretch in this sport. 1 is the same as 3.

6 you should retire

He was doing fine. He should man up and fucking fix his shit thats all. Change camps if you have to.

Went from Xtreme Couture to AKA to Power MMA , a change in camps probably won't have any effect honestly.

He has now lost 4 out of his last 5 and three and a row via tko/ko. I don't know if he should retire but I think a step down in competition is his only option. He would be a good name for a wsof or Bellator card to see where he is. I think he still has some and has fought some real stiff competition in his last few fights.

He was doing well, got a few takedowns, jab was sharp but once he got touched his chin is done.

Back