MayMac did 4.4 million PPV buys

I completely disagree. I think interest in MayPac was much higher. As an MMA fan, it's probably easy to get the impression that MayMac generated more interest, but from my experience, it seemed that non-fight fans were much more interested in MayPac.

Well in the end they results were pretty identical in N.A. & favored MayMac overseas (no shock)

The final N.A. numbers for MayMac will be within 10% of MayPac either way (above/below)

Both amazing numbers

You dope
You brought up why Dana & others said 6m buys
I explained & even broke it down for you

You then acted like tool

BYE
It really sounds like that annoying little kid that feels they won an argument when they really just said stuff when they end it with "BYE"

I dont care about what you two are beefin over but the BYE at the end just ruined the strong point you were making

"ya know what I mean Ok BYE not listening (walking away fingers in ears) lalalalalalala"

Explain how he's the a side when his last ppv did like 300k? Lmao. Lemme know when a conor ppv does less than a million chump

Let me know when Conor vs anyone in the UFC does close to 4M buys.

The final number will not include refunds, etc.
Hey frankie do you think the refunds were significant in volume? What even happened ufc.com or fightpass or whatever sold the event but then crashed and was unable to display so people rebought from anothet source, and finally ufc offered refunds to all buyers?

Are we talking like 50k refunds or 500k refunds?

Hey frankie do you think the refunds were significant in volume? What even happened ufc.com or fightpass or whatever sold the event but then crashed and was unable to display so people rebought from anothet source, and finally ufc offered refunds to all buyers?

Are we talking like 50k refunds or 500k refunds?

I have no idea about a figure & wouldn't even guess.

From all the complaining, 50k sounds very low
That is only 1% of the expected N.A. buys.
Could it be 10%? No idea

Let me know when Conor vs anyone in the UFC does close to 4M buys.

It could happen one day, it's not like that is commonplace in boxing. Only one boxer vs boxer match has ever even hit or passed the 2.5 million mark. It takes freak anamoly fights to reach those numbers.

One thing that would not shock me is if Dana tries to add all the refunds to the number when he discusses the fight down the line.
He is dodgy like that

One thing that would not shock me is if Dana tries to add all the refunds to the number when he discusses the fight down the line.
He is dodgy like that

In a way those numbers should be included though, in terms of gauging interest those people ordered the fight, a technical glitch doesn't change that. They probably shouldn't count the revenue, but I see nothing wrong with counting them in the total buy numbers.

It could happen one day, it's not like that is commonplace in boxing. Only one boxer vs boxer match has ever even hit or passed the 2.5 million mark. It takes freak anamoly fights to reach those numbers.

This
So weird that people forget that it took two megafights & one that included an MMA guy to do those record numbers.

Floyd's last fight did 300k - that is Bisping numbers in UFC. Amazing how some avoid talking about that lol
They both needed each other to break records

In a way those numbers should be included though, in terms of gauging interest those people ordered the fight, a technical glitch doesn't change that. They probably shouldn't count the revenue, but I see nothing wrong with counting them in the total buy numbers.

Oh I'm sure DW will include them somewhere.
But a lot of people ordered 2x as well, so that needs to be considered.

No because those same people rebought from another source in many cases so its double counting

HUGE NUMBER!!!

Woah!

Bigger then any MMA PPV ever, Conor is a star

Dana lied? Nooooo way
He never said if he was talking about worldwide or NA. People like to assume what he meant and then call him a liar. If he meant world wide it was not a lie.

He never said if he was talking about worldwide or NA. People like to assume what he meant and then call him a liar. If he meant world wide it was not a lie.

Common sense says WW, because he, Conor are getting paid by WW numbers.
But I didn't immediately think that when he said it either, so I get others not
But that was 5 weeks ago ;)

Not that DW won't lie
He is a BS artist

but why lie when he knows SHO will come out with final numbers anyway.

i get lying to hype a fight, but after?

Back