Maycee Barber

Lol she's only 20 and has looked awesome thus far. You have no idea what her ceiling is. she has definitely had a way better start to her career than Rose has.
of course i dont, the point im making is she is claiming she is going to be the youngest champ in history of UFC. beating an undersized girl is so much different than beating an olympic wrestler who will look like a giant next to her before her prime. I call that common sense but this era of self promotion is here . Good luck to her

of course i dont, the point im making is she is claiming she is going to be the youngest champ in history of UFC. beating an undersized girl is so much different than beating an olympic wrestler who will look like a giant next to her before her prime. I call that common sense but this era of self promotion is here . Good luck to her

I'd take Suarez to dominate Rose right now if they fought. Barber's ceiling is still an unknown.

@jei why was my thread merged here to a thread from 2 days ago?

Are we not allowed to make threads discussing a new fighters star potential? You should update the forum rules dude

@jei why was my thread merged here to a thread from 2 days ago?

Are we not allowed to make threads discussing a new fighters star potential? You should update the forum rules dude
What was your thread that was merged into this one? Was it discussing Maycee Barber's performance at UFN 139?

Jon Jones confirmed woman? Damn they ruined him in prison. Look at those painted toes.

P.S I know why they do that before I get some smartass tryna educate me.

Why do they do it though? Legit clueless. Dig it but thought it was just a style thing. Curious to know if there is another reason so please share your knowledge sherbro.

What was your thread that was merged into this one? Was it discussing Maycee Barber's performance at UFN 139?
No it was discussing her potential to be the next WMMA Star

Lol she's only 20 and has looked awesome thus far. You have no idea what her ceiling is. she has definitely had a way better start to her career than Rose has.
She's got a bright future indeed, but her and Rose had very different starts. Rose pretty much dove into the deep end right off the bat.

Derns guard is lethal? She would take suarez back and submit her?

She couldnt even submit Ashley fucking yoder.

Octagon jitters and Yoder is way better than people think. She’s never been finished her entire career.

Derns guard is definitely lethal. Go watch her fights, which is something you should have done before running your mouth. Or you can go back to jerking off over Jon Jones testosterone count.

She's got a bright future indeed, but her and Rose had very different starts. Rose pretty much dove into the deep end right off the bat.

She's been an mma fighter for less than two years. It took Rose 4 years to get to the UFC.

She's been an mma fighter for less than two years. It took Rose 4 years to get to the UFC.
Lol, there was no UFC sw division to fight in. She had 2 or 3 pro fights before she was embarrassing girls in the Tuf house. Her 4th professional fight was a title shot in front the biggest crowd she's ever seen, around the same age Maycee is now.

Last edited:
Lol, there was no UFC sw division to fight in. She had 2 or 3 pro fights before she was embarrassing girls in the Tuf house. Her 4th professional fight was a title shot in front the biggest crowd she's ever seen, around the same age Maycee is now.

Rose was 2 years older with 2 years more experience when she got on TUF. The reason Barber has more fights is because she's fought 4 times this year already. Rose spent a longer time as an amateur while Barber is going as fast as possible.

She replied to my Facebook post omggg..

lol

Holy cow, looking at the Jones picture, I had thought she was the other girl. Then just how small is Cifers?

Not sure how small she is, but next to Maycee, she looked like she should be at atomweight. I think she's one of those fighters that cuts next to nothing and actually fights at their natural weight class...which is a bad idea in the UFC since damn near everyone is cutting 10-15lbs or even more in some cases.

Not sure how small she is, but next to Maycee, she looked like she should be at atomweight. I think she's one of those fighters that cuts next to nothing and actually fights at their natural weight class...which is a bad idea in the UFC since damn near everyone is cutting 10-15lbs or even more in some cases.
On the other hand, it may have helped Cifers to get her UFC debut, since they needed a fighter who could take the fight on short notice.

Since when is coming in with an 8-2 record and a five fight win streak a can? Must be a troll post.
Look at their faceoff, this girl looked scared and about to cry.

Short notice:
However on October 20, it was reported that Stevenson pulled out from the event due to injury and was replaced by promotional newcomer Hannah Cifers.

Look at their faceoff, this girl looked scared and about to cry.
I made a similar comment in a different thread. I was told by someone who had watched previous faceoffs of hers that this was actually quite typical behavior of hers at such times. It may be that she is just extraordinarily shy, and very uncomfortable with the crowd and cameras, rather than intimidated by her opponent or anything like that. She doesn't seem to me to be fighting scared.

Last edited:
Octagon jitters and Yoder is way better than people think. She’s never been finished her entire career.

Derns guard is definitely lethal. Go watch her fights, which is something you should have done before running your mouth. Or you can go back to jerking off over Jon Jones testosterone count.
I've seen all of her mma fights, I stand by what I said

Back