Maycee Barber

I was hoping the ref would stop that way earlier than he did. Poor girl took a bad slashing.

My whole issue with not liking Maycee is that she seems entitled. Supposedly her whole family is moving to Roufus with her. Her parents need to cut the apron strings. The girl is 20. How many other adult fighters move their whole family to another town for training? Says she belongs on big cards after crushing a can. Get real, nobody is paying to see her. If you look at all her previous fights you can see she hasn't fought anybody. Let her beat some top 10 fighters before saying she deserves big cards. I think her family is pumping her head full of crap not telling her to pump the brakes and stay humble until she gets some big wins,

I want her to take me down and establish full mount. She will force me to submit

I was hoping the ref would stop that way earlier than he did. Poor girl took a bad slashing.
It was like he was thinking: "How much blood can I get out of this chick before I need to call it?"

Too much cock. The JBG will want sacrifice from her next.

Maycee is a card person

rkDTZud.png

She trained once with Jon Jones, her hero. Maybe more...

But those elbows...she needs to learn from him and use different variations on those. Most straw/flyweights won't be able to handle it.

Cifer wasn't that bad at all and i'd like to see her fight someone who isn't 4-5 inches taller next time.

1. Maycee especially when smiling is significantly more attractive than PVZ.

2. I like how she's very confident in her skills.

3. She seems to understand the need to make a name for herself, so she should spend some time to develop a trademark sexy victory dance.

You guys are nuts. She looks like she has fetal alcohol sysrome.
Her forehead does look significantly straight and perpendicular. In the message to the troops video clip, she was cute with normal hairdo.

She is about as technically sound a fighter as you will see but she is slow as shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back