Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

How do I snap out of this brahs? I started my summer cut back in January... went from 226 to 206, still needed to cut another 15-20 before I was shredded but I was well on my way.

Then I relapsed...

and relapsed again...

and again...

and again...

any time I have an opportunity to shovel good food down my gullet I can't stop myself. I dont WANT to stop myself. I have no will to restrict my calories. WTF is this!!

Now I'm back up to 218 and it just keeps stacking on.....
fuckkkkkkkk

giphy.gif

I've had trouble keeping it at 203-205. At 208 at the moment. I can eat a salad and the next day I'm 2lbs heavier. Been switching back and forth between Higher fat content food, and have lost more weight from that then vegetarian bullshit. Bread and baked goods are murder though, instant belly.

Stop being a fat fuck.
You fat fuck

Eat more sensibly.

Vegetables have very few calories, yet are filling.

This is why:

Your gut biome changed and the bacterias in your stomach now wants you to eat sugar in order to keep feeding the new gut bacterias in your body.

They have basically overrided your system.
this is the most plausible answer imo

How do I snap out of this brahs? I started my summer cut back in January... went from 226 to 206, still needed to cut another 15-20 before I was shredded but I was well on my way.

Then I relapsed...

and relapsed again...

and again...

and again...

any time I have an opportunity to shovel good food down my gullet I can't stop myself. I dont WANT to stop myself. I have no will to restrict my calories. WTF is this!!

fuckkkkkkkk

giphy.gif

Fuck a cut. Go powerlifting and forever bulk brah!

It's your mental state ( if i had to guess from all the angsty posting you've been doing lately ) , You eat because youre unhappy.....and you're unhappy because you eat. Need to snap yourself out of the funk you're in while the hole is still manageable, because it's gonna get a little bit harder each abd every year to maintain that baseline.

Go to the cheapest meat market around and buy a pork shoulder that is heavily discounted, like use by 2 days ago discounted. Let her sit in the car for a couple hours so it gets nice and warm. Now make some carnitas con trichinosis.

Then I relapsed...

and relapsed again...

and again...

and again...

fuckkkkkkkk

giphy.gif
You lack discipline

Back