Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

n48jn9.jpg

SmashandGrab Ab shot from yesterday.
HNNGGGG

Felt like i was eating eggs and cheese all fucking day. .

That is the most convincing argument for it that I've ever seen.
Easy for me too, I've got a flock of chickens and ducks, so endless eggs.

Starting Keto next week. This week I'm slowly making the transition - No carbs for brekky or lunch, but did have some for dinner. Also back to just water - no soda or diet soda. Going to be dominant looking by Christmas.

White Cormier doppelganger checking in. I am starting to ride bicycle to work tomorrow (we had crappy weather before).
That would be 27,5 miles a day.
Will see if it helps me get rid of my gut.

White Cormier doppelganger checking in. I am starting to ride bicycle to work tomorrow (we had crappy weather before).
Damn that's intense!! Good work!

Bike commuting is one the best things one can do for overall health. But if it's the only thing you do and your diet is sub-par it may not be enough. I know one guy that bikes to work year round, about twice the distance you'll be doing. Cycles at work (bike cop) and still manages to look like a black Roy Nelson. This guy rides circles around me and has endless stamina, but he likes to eat, so...

protein shake and fiber for dinner last night

eggs, bacon and asparagus for breakfast this morning

fried chicken, onions and jalapenos for lunch

das it mayne!

protein shake and fiber for dinner last night

eggs, bacon and asparagus for breakfast this morning

fried chicken, onions and jalapenos for lunch

das it mayne!
Yayuh!! Just had some green bean action with cut-up burgers and cheese with sriracha on it. No carb crew checking in.

Legs sore as heck from a brutal leg session last night.

Ever feel like not working out? Try a natural and healthy pre-workout! Can be mixed quickly in a shaker bottle:

Microwave some hot water in a mug for a minute or so
Pour the hot water into blender bottle
Add a teaspoon or more of matcha green tea powder to it
Shake well, opening every few shakes so the built up pressure can release (only need to do this 2-3 times IME)
Add some orange juice to the mix. 1/1 tea and juice mix.

They say the citrus lets you absorb the tea goodness better. Full of antioxidants and taste pretty good. Will get you amped up without the crash.

Ever feel like not working out? Try a natural and healthy pre-workout! Can be mixed quickly in a shaker bottle:

Shake well, opening every few shakes so the built up pressure can release (only need to do this 2-3 times IME)

They say the citrus lets you absorb the tea goodness better. Full of antioxidants and taste pretty good. Will get you amped up without the crash.

That doesn't sound like a very strong pwo to me lol. Caffeine doesn't do much for me. I drink a quad shot americano most mornings and barely feel a buzz. I've been using the GAT nitraflex and loving it.

Might have to try that out!! Just bought some C4 powder last week, so once that is used up, I will give this a try. Thank!

That doesn't sound like a very strong pwo to me lol. Caffeine doesn't do much for me. I drink a quad shot americano most mornings and barely feel a buzz. I've been using the GAT nitraflex and loving it.

Works for me because I don't drink any caffeine normally. A teaspoon of green tea does it for me. Like a mild rush of adrenaline after half of the drink.

I only use this boost on sundays before I max out on both olympic lifts and on days where I feel lazy + it's good for you. :p

Back