Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

185lbs this morning....right on track

I'll jump on this train if there's still room. 208 right now. Have a goal of 190 by July 20.

Tried keto in the past and it works well in the short term but I've found the life style unsustainable. Felt like i was eating eggs and cheese all fucking day. Got a keto cookbook and made keto bread, keto pancakes, etc. But it all tasted like eggs and cheese.

So now I'm just doing calories in/calories out, and intermittent fasting.

I'll jump on this train if there's still room. 208 right now. Have a goal of 190 by July 20.

Tried keto in the past and it works well in the short term but I've found the life style unsustainable. Felt like i was eating eggs and cheese all fucking day. Got a keto cookbook and made keto bread, keto pancakes, etc. But it all tasted like eggs and cheese.

So now I'm just doing calories in/calories out, and intermittent fasting.
Everyone has to find the right way for them. I use iifym and it has worked for me for years. Gives me the flexibility I like and need. Once you get used to weighing food it's rather simple.

I'm in but I'm not reading all this shit. In my experience and advice as a fighter and trainer:

Be fucking consistent you lazy fucks. It's 99% self discipline and you've got to train that as much as anything else. I don't care what time you have to wake up in the morning, set your alarm an hour earlier and get out of bed. No snooze button, just roll over, sit up and put your feet on the ground. Take your time as needed from here but sit up and take stock of your life. Then get up and do something. Anything. Cook, clean, make coffee, read a book, what ever. Exercise is good but it doesn't matter as long as you're doing something you don't want to. Practice ignoring that shitty voice in your head that got you into this mess. After a month you'll
Be ready to take over the world.

Practically- lay off carbs. Track your food. Drink a gallon of water. Clear liquor, black coffee or black/green tea is all you drink. It's not that xomplicated.

Since I'm already shredded and can
Run 3 miles at 6:28minutes per mile, my summer goal is to hit my push up regiment every other so I can grow some tits to compliment my sick abs. My arms/chest needs work.

Went for a proper breakfast this morning. Poached eggs, hash, sausage and Gf toast.

Then crushed some legs and core.

Currently eating lunch. Green salad loaded with veg and chicken breast.

Weighed 146.6 this morning.

dad bod checking in.. been cutting carbs and red meat lately.. been eating more vegetarian meals the last couple weeks.. also doing more frequent high intensity workouts..

Last edited:
Damn... cleaned up my act big time during the week and then fell apart again on the weekend. Did fairly good on saturday but by saturday night had a huge order of curry and some beer. Last night is where it got really bad... 4 mini tillamook ice cream sandwiches, hot cheetos, fast food tacos, 6 beers. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk back on the grind today. eggs for breakfast, chicken and onions for lunch.

Damn... cleaned up my act big time during the week and then fell apart again on the weekend. Did fairly good on saturday but by saturday night had a huge order of curry and some beer. Last night is where it got really bad... 4 mini tillamook ice cream sandwiches, hot cheetos, fast food tacos, 6 beers. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk back on the grind today. eggs for breakfast, chicken and onions for lunch.
Look man. My youngest boy(11) is wrestling in a youth national duals tournament (nhsca) this coming memorial day weekend. Fri-mon in Virginia Beach. On top of that his birthday is Friday. There is zero chance I stick to my diet the entire time. Sometimes you just gotta roll with it man. I realize this weekend is going to set me back a bit but I will hit it hard and continue the course next Tuesday.

Look man. My youngest boy(11) is wrestling in a youth national duals tournament (nhsca) this coming memorial day weekend. Fri-mon in Virginia Beach. On top of that his birthday is Friday. There is zero chance I stick to my diet the entire time. Sometimes you just gotta roll with it man. I realize this weekend is going to set me back a bit but I will hit it hard and continue the course next Tuesday.

The problem is that this cycle of doing good during the week and falling apart every weekend kills momentum. I just want my momentum going in one direction. I hate that it dies every weekend and every monday I have to fire the engines back up, reverse course, and getting the momentum going back in the right direction. I don't even have a good excuse for this weekend. No special events. Nothing. Just being lazy hanging around the house doing chores and then letting myself go.

The problem is that this cycle of doing good during the week and falling apart every weekend kills momentum. I just want my momentum going in one direction. I hate that it dies every weekend and every monday I have to fire the engines back up, reverse course, and getting the momentum going back in the right direction. I don't even have a good excuse for this weekend. No special events. Nothing. Just being lazy hanging around the house doing chores and then letting myself go.
Been there before man.....im Not old but not a young man anymore. I can't fk up every weekend and reach goals. I'm still a bit lucky that even though I'm in my 40's I still have a high metabolism.

And my biggest issue with me eating shitty this coming weekend is it makes me feel sluggish. Hopefully watching kid compete will keep me from eating too much.

n48jn9.jpg

SmashandGrab Ab shot from yesterday.

100 push ups today. 10x10 of various styles and hand positions. Hiked and walked a bunch too but the push ups
We're the thing I didn't want to do.

I was actually doing really well on my last cut but then I sorta just stopped doing it. Now I have some ground to catch up on to get back to where I was.

Seeing how my birthday is on the 9th and ill be joining the 30s club. I've decided to turn my body into a Sexual black Nubian god like it once was. ill be buying a gym membership an dropping 20lb or more if i can manage.
Way i see it, im going back to school an gonna try an make a turn around. So now ill be joining this team with my sher-brothers. I've grown tired of my belly an now that i've won the battle with depression, i wanna take a W or 3 home.

maybe try an get back into boxing. Wish me luck guys :)

Back