Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

NIIIIICE!!

BvsKJXGzqfNPq.webp

Just keep the protein levels up and you'll be good brah.

Im tempted to post old pics of my physique that I'm trying to get back to but my bodybuilding.com identity would be discovered lol.

but its not... idk wtf happened a flip just switched and I have no ability to exercise discipline. Pizza, pasta, burgers, anything and everything. Ill eat it.
Don't forget cookie dough.

Why do people only get in shape during the summer? I stay in shape so I don't have to get back into shape. I walk around shirtless 24/7.

I'm extra sexy when it's raining. Girls faint or cream themselves upon seeing my shiny wet abs in the winter.

I'm actually underweight. I need to pump some iron and get bigger.
People generally try to get big during the winter and shred for summer. Obviously showing it off more in the summer.

lookin thick mayne. Sometimes I wish I was sub 6 foot so I could get thick like that. Im skinny fat @ 230-205. But then I remember being 6'4 is dope lol.
You can get "thick" no matter what height you are doe.

You can get "thick" no matter what height you are doe.

Yeah, with enough gear or by getting fat as shit. I'm sub 10% body fat @ 190 pounds. I would need to put on 40-50 pounds of muscle to have an even semi-thick look and that amount of muscle gain could only be achieved through gear.

Im tempted to post old pics of my physique that I'm trying to get back to but my bodybuilding.com identity would be discovered lol.
Gotta keep the bb.com Info secure. I haven't posted over there in a long time.

People generally try to get big during the winter and shred for summer. Obviously showing it off more in the summer.
I do....More food + extra weight in winter makes lifting and recovery a bit better also.

@Der Eisbar, I have been fucking up terribly since last night!! :oops:
Been eating clean since like Wednesday.last night i Made amazing wild caught Alaskan salmon basted in butter lemon basil and garlic salt with some asparagus fried in the remaining baste. Have enough left for lunch today. Chicken and broccoli for lunch yesterday. Have lost 5 pounds since I started this thread. Mostly just from fiber and shitting out waste from my binge lol. Been hitting it hard in the gym.

Been eating clean since like Wednesday.last night i Made amazing wild caught Alaskan salmon basted in butter lemon basil and garlic salt with some asparagus fried in the remaining baste. Have enough left for lunch today. Chicken and broccoli for lunch yesterday. Have lost 5 pounds since I started this thread. Mostly just from fiber and shitting out waste from my binge lol. Been hitting it hard in the gym.

Good fucking work, bunny!

So last night this is what I had at IHOP:
-American and pepper jack cheese, sausage, and bacon omelet
-Cupcake flavored pancakes x2 (they had sprinkles, vanilla cream, and whipped cream on them
-coke zero and life saver gummies at the theater

Today:
-Sunshine skillet and order of pancakes at Bob Evans
-Half slab of ribs with cheesy potatoes at North Market
-Some DQ ice cream cake
-about to have a couple burgers and fries

Day 2 on a low carb cut.

And all I can think about is food.

Pineapples on pizza ffs.

Back