Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alright listen up boyos this is now the official mayberry weight cutting thread.

Check in here, let us know how your cut is going. Ask for advice or bestow it on others. Let's keep each other on track so we can all make it brah.

Cuttin' weight and gettin' bitches 2017.

Official Mayberry summer weight cutting crew-
@Was Exiled
@Forum Sentinal
@Der Eisbar
@Thunderhead
@00 Buck
@emceeGRENDEL
@AznTrojan
@DoctorTaco
@Grrrr
@Smashandgrab
@Fedorgasm
@ssBaldy
@irish_thug
@TheTimeIsNotNow
@Croo67
@GhostZ06

Original Post that got me inspired to reorient this thread -
How do I snap out of this brahs? I started my summer cut back in January... went from 226 to 206, still needed to cut another 15-20 before I was shredded but I was well on my way.

Then I relapsed...

and relapsed again...

and again...

and again...

any time I have an opportunity to shovel good food down my gullet I can't stop myself. I dont WANT to stop myself. I have no will to restrict my calories. WTF is this!!

Now I'm back up to 218 and it just keeps stacking on.....
fuckkkkkkkk

giphy.gif

update page 2!
alright boyos thats it. im turning this ship back around!

I had one last dominos pasta bread bowl and im never looking back!!

Last edited:
Just go to a surgeon and have a second stomach put in.
You'll have extra pizzazzz.

Have you tried meth? I have some tweaker friends in Boise that you may be interested in seeing.

As long as everything you're gorging on is diet or low-calorie, you should be fine.

Try intermittent fasting, that way you can get your gorge on but still lose weight

If you don't want to stop, as you say, there's nothing we can do for you.

If you do want to, eat salad first, before you eat anything else. A LOT of it. Then eat meat. Then wait a half hour, and if you still want to eat, eat some carb.

Are you eating fast food, or goign to the supermarket like once/twice a week?

If the latter simply buy the bare minimum. Its always super helpful when you have cravings, go to open your cupboard and then realise there is fuck all inside so you have no choice. If the former then its all on you brah.

get those smelly thingies that make hunger go away and then stuff urself with low caloric food like salads or watermellon

I have the same problem...have you tried the prime rib burger from Carls Jr?....As a doctor I highly recommend it.

Why don't you quit being a fat little bitch and stop eating?

How do I snap out of this brahs? I started my summer cut back in January... went from 226 to 206, still needed to cut another 15-20 before I was shredded but I was well on my way.

Then I relapsed...

and relapsed again...

and again...

and again...

any time I have an opportunity to shovel good food down my gullet I can't stop myself. I dont WANT to stop myself. I have no will to restrict my calories. WTF is this!!

Now I'm back up to 218 and it just keeps stacking on.....
fuckkkkkkkk

giphy.gif

This is why:

Your gut biome changed and the bacterias in your stomach now wants you to eat sugar in order to keep feeding the new gut bacterias in your body.

They have basically overrided your system.

Back