Mayberry rights a poem!

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
4 lines per stanza. Each line within a stanza must rhyme. If you are fortunate enough to be the poster starting a fresh stanza then you get to start a fresh rhyme. Bonus points for referencing Sherdog memes. I'll start.

Right Leg Hospital, Left Leg Cemetary,

You are all very bad at following directions. How do you have jobs?

What the hell is going on in the Berry?

ATTENTION MODS: This was a legitimate attempt to start a real thread. I am sorry it has gone in a nonsensical direction. These immature posters have ruined another thread. Please do not ban me or @Clippy, but if you have to then go ahead and ban @Clippy.

Let's get this thread back on track. I'll start;

There once was a man from Nantucket

ATTENTION MODS: This was a legitimate attempt to start a real thread. I am sorry it has gone in a nonsensical direction. These immature posters have ruined another thread. Please do not ban me or @Clippy, but if you have to then go ahead and ban @Clippy.

Sweep+the+leg+_5144b72f6c4a802d7945e800b44ebe50.gif

4 lines per stanza. Each line within a stanza must rhyme. If you are fortunate enough to be the poster starting a fresh stanza then you get to start a fresh rhyme. Bonus points for referencing Sherdog memes. I'll start.

Right Leg Hospital, Left Leg Cemetary,
Crushing can after can, seeming elementary

What the hell is going on in the Berry?

Hey, I already rhymed the first thing. Now people are starting new ones and skipping over me. It's not fair!

<45><45><45>

I'll be here long after your name disappears in the wind my friend.

Back