Mayberry Artists

I wish I had great artistic talent but mine is more autistic

I wish I had great artistic talent but mine is more autistic
Hey, in that case you probably have facial blindness! Do what Chuck Close did, harness it to paint mega portraits!

I like to do some origami. Here's a squirrel.
squirrel2.JPG

Used to do photography but never learned PhotoShop properly. May set up a darkroom at our new apartment after we move at the end of the month.

Attachments

• FB_20160407_10_29_33_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20160407_10_29_33_Saved_Picture.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 7
Used to do photography but never learned PhotoShop properly. May set up a darkroom at our new apartment after we move at the end of the month.

Looks good. I've thought about trying photography, but I'm not sure of the best way to get started.

I made this for the UFC 200 shoop contest. It didn't win, but I like it.

V2SsTr6.jpg

Clockwise from bottom left:

Miesha Tate
Brock Lesnar
Daniel Cormier
Conor McGregor
Jon Jones
Anderson Silva

In the middle:

Mark Hunt
Joe Rogan

I'm a sandwich artist 30 hours a week , does that count.?

Looks good. I've thought about trying photography, but I'm not sure of the best way to get started.
I always tell people to buy/download "the negative" by ansel Adams. A lot of the shooting techniques in there can be applied to digital photography as long as you have a camera with manual capabilities

What's a decent starter camera that isn't too expensive? Any other necessary equipment?

Was playing around on my 3DS yesterday and came out with this in about 45 minutes to an hour. I think I'm getting better.

4WJV0hj.jpg

I made this a while back when I was trying out a new gif technique.

giphy.gif

Finally doing some concept art for the graphic novel idea I've been cooking in my head for years.

ihhDyGL_d.jpg

One I did many years ago. I wish I dedicated more time to my art.

25gv2at.jpg
[/IMG]
25gv2at.jpg

Sent this to a gaming company. They told me it's not cute enough. So I'm currently doing a slutty anthropomorphic cat girl.

Back