Maybe it's just me, but I think Mayweather can beat both GGG and Jacob

Basically.
I could elaborate, but this is all that needs to be said. I wouldn't be confident to pick him against Canelo in a rematch simply because of those four simple words.

I could elaborate, but this is all that needs to be said. I wouldn't be confident to pick him against Canelo in a rematch simply because of those four simple words.

At times he looked borderline shot against Berto. Stiff legs and surprise in his face that he couldn't easily slip away from certain situations.

At times he looked borderline shot against Berto. Stiff legs and surprise in his face that he couldn't easily slip away from certain situations.
And that's the perfect example. 2010-2012 Floyd stops Berto without much issue. I would give that Floyd a good chance to beat GGG by decision, but not at 40 when he wasn't sharp at all against a fringe world level fighter like Berto.

And that's the perfect example. 2010-2012 Floyd stops Berto without much issue. I would give that Floyd a good chance to beat GGG by decision, but not at 40 when he wasn't sharp at all against a fringe world level fighter like Berto.

Pretty much how I see it. If Mayweather really wanted to get on his horse, he could give Golovkin issues even at this stage, but he's not winning that fight.

419568070_1851f51ebd.jpg
old-age.jpg

large.jpg
stock-photo-woman-showing-small-amount-of-something-with-fingers-isolated-on-white-130953839.jpg

Well, GGG is overrated.

He was a beast. He's just starting to slowly roll down the other side of the hill. FIghters with his style never have long careers, take too much punishment. He never got his chance to show his worth because everyone on earth with a name ducked him. Not his fault. but make no mistake he's a beast.

The reason GGG was so passive is because he was fighting a bigger, faster younger, stronger way heavier guy in his prime in the best shape of his career. When is the last time Floyd did that btw?

When he beat Canelo.
When he beat Corrales.

Before this fight I was convinced GGG would be too big and strong for Mayweather but now I've changed my mind. I see Floyd shutting down GGG's offense and being too defensively slick to be caught by GGG. PBF by outboxing him in a fairly undramatic points victory winning by landing more shots in a very low output fight.

Danny would beat Mayweather. Too big, strong, athletic, with good fight IQ and general boxing skills. He put on a clinic against GGG.

Do you realize how much bigger Danny is than Floyd? Just lol.

i can see Floyd countering them all night for a score win. Watching the fight right now, I can pinpoint all the counters Floyd would have thrown and landed...

anyways, GGG gonna lose if he doesn't do anything..

Not gonna lie. Would love to see how Floyds shoulder roll would hold up under Golovkins offense.

GGG has a similar, almost vertical, overhand in his arsenal that Maidana has (used it to KO Rubio)

Only he's bigger, stronger, and plain better in every way.

Butt yeah, its never gonna happen.

As others have said, Floyd isn't beating either of them.

He's not the same guy he was 2-3 years ago, never mind 10 or 15 years ago. He's phased more and more weapons out his arsenal as he's got older, he wouldn't have the legs or power to keep either guy off him and he wouldn't land as consistently as we are used to seeing. If you're missing and stumbling off balance against Berto, you're fucked against Jacobs.

Back