Maybe it's just me, but I think Mayweather can beat both GGG and Jacob

soulless80

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not by KO, but by points. Watched a bunch of their videos and I think they are too slow for Mayweather..

i can see Floyd countering them all night for a score win. Watching the fight right now, I can pinpoint all the counters Floyd would have thrown and landed...

anyways, GGG gonna lose if he doesn't do anything..

Now that I think about it, Canelo will give GGG a good run for his money and good chance of winning

Couldn't it be that Danny is just really good now and huge

watching GGG's other fights, he seems better. He just looked like crap tonight... Seriously isn't doing anything major except that knock down in RD 4 which I think wasn't really anything

Too old, too small.

Mayweather would pull counter GGG all night long

Too old, too small.

Even now, I would still put my $$$ on Floyd vs GGG. A win is a win. Floyd will counter him all night and go home with a win even if it's a pillow counter win.. lol

GGG would hurt him with glancing blows. Money is just a bit too small, although clearly the better fighter.

The reason GGG was so passive is because he was fighting a bigger, faster younger, stronger way heavier guy in his prime in the best shape of his career. When is the last time Floyd did that btw?

GGG would have size, age and strength on Floyd. Pretty much all the things Floyd tended to avoid late in his career. Maidana nearly beat his ass in their first fight, Golovkin would not just be bad for Floyd, it would be unfair to his legacy due to size differential. This is the one fight I would give Floyd a pass for not taking. No need. He is still a legend

Mayweather couldn't beat either of them. His reflexes are waning and he doesn't have the legs he used to have.

Mayweather couldn't beat either of them. His reflexes are waning and he doesn't have the legs he used to have.
And he's too old, too small.

Back