May-Mc referee hilarious video

tozot

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I love it, even if I was not rooting for Conor;

seen this. HILLARIOUS!

It kind of pisses me off though because the ref was throwing Conor off all night.

I'll probably catch shit for this but I'm of the minority that still believes this was Conors fight to lose.

seen this. HILLARIOUS!

It kind of pisses me off though because the ref was throwing Conor off all night.

I'll probably catch shit for this but I'm of the minority that still believes this was Conors fight to lose.

Nobody punched Conor's face aside from Floyd and nobody stopped Conor from landing decent punches. In reality, the ref helped Conor to get to the 10th round. Conor landed enough illegal punches to be DQ'd. The ref didn't even took one point away from him.

Yes, beyond the somewhat condescending pre-fight instructions, the referee was ridiculously fair, if not lenient with regards to Conor. Your average boxer would never get away with the type of frequent rabbit hits and hammer fists that Conor was engaging in, nor would he be allowed to so frequently rely on the ropes to hold his concussed body up to prevent him from going down without it being ruled as a knockdown.

seen this. HILLARIOUS!

lol, Conor's fight lose. Aside from that pants on head retarded comment, the ref actually let Conor get away with far more than he should have.

Back