May mac ruined this place

Can mods move all the MayMac nonsense out of the MMA forum?

Stop being such little pussies. Suspend your disbelief for 10 weeks, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride snowflakes!

its been about 15 minutes since the fight was announced calm it all the way down

This is a money fight for two fighter but it stank for both sport.

It's June ffs. There'll be nearly two more months of this bollocks

Timing beats precision, precision beats speed, and also power and whatnot.

gets mad at all the threads made.....makes another thread

Can we make one mega thread?
I dont know about you, but I love making threads complaining there are too many threads.

Besides, what riveting topics are we missing out on? TJ being a snake, DJ being a duck, and Cyborg being a man?

this fight is for the fans. whiny babies need not apply

It was a bit much when I checked in this morning and literally every thread on the first page but 1 was about the fight. Crazy shit.

mods should make a sub-section of UFC discussion "May-Mac"

mods should make a sub-section of UFC discussion "May-Mac"

Yeah, but then casuals would come on this forum and see the same threads on the front page for like 40 minutes. Then they'd go elsewhere and talk about how Sherdog is dead.

At least this nonsense makes the forum look active...

Dont try to control what people talk about.

Your more then welcome to talk about the amazing event this weekend...or DJ ducking or whatever the hell else.

This fight is the biggest shit maybe ever. So.....bye Felicia.

i left for a couple months just came back to see how stupid this board would be with Mac vs May threads smh

Funny how this thread gets wastelanded but most of the Mayweather spam garbage remains in the UFC Discussion. Just make a mega-thread or subforum, please.

Back