Maxwell Griffin vs Michael Perry - Share Your Opinion

Flash knock down by Perry with 8 seconds left in the first. Comes off the stool and drops him at 1:09 minute mark of the second. My opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.
Here’s another freebie - Stevie Ray Vaughn is still the best songwriter/bluesy guitar player to ever get big

Perry wins because this fight is of no consequence. Give him a decent fighter and he folds like a cheap tent.

Hell ya good for him win or lose he’s set I need to get on that level

It’s not all it’s cracked up to be. The really beautiful ones are usually extremely crazy, emotional, sensitive, irrational, unreasonable etc. I know from experience. And in the end, if you’re mostly looking for ass, it gets old just like any other one would. Not worth it, bro. Find a cute chick that’s cool and roll with it.

It’s not all it’s cracked up to be. The really beautiful ones are usually extremely crazy, emotional, sensitive, irrational, unreasonable etc. I know from experience. And in the end, if you’re mostly looking for ass, it gets old just like any other one would. Not worth it, bro. Find a cute chick that’s cool and roll with it.
Nah ur right ain’t nothing wrong with that at all....I have a feeling dudes like Perry and griffin luck out and get the best of both worlds though

picsart_02-23-09-45-18-png.345657

Another Epic shoop bro! You've got a great eye for art.

Seems like and easy one for Griffin though. Much better than Perry everywhere, and doesn't cower when he gets hit like Perry does.

Give him a decent fighter and he folds like a cheap tent.
That seems pretty overboad for what happened in the Ponzi fight in the 3rd.

He was in the middle of a kick & Ponzi threw that spinning back fist that sent Plat to the canvas on his back. he said later he landed funny & all the wind was knocked out of him. You can see it clear as day watching the fight. Plat was fast & vibrant... & then 10 secondz later he was resting on one knee for about 10 seconds.

My point is... that his heart isn't in question. it never has been before. his body was just not responding after landing like that. When I saw it live & in re-plays... I was confused by the difference in him after that back fist. It was a nice shot, but it wasn't all that. Plat being in the middle of a kick had more to do with him going down than the punch. A couple dayz later he confirmed that he landed funny & so then it made sense.

Just saying, we've never seen him give up before, & so lets not condemn him based on a quirky thing that happened to him in the Ponzi fight.

That seems pretty overboad for what happened in the Ponzi fight in the 3rd.

He was in the middle of a kick & Ponzi threw that spinning back fist that sent Plat to the canvas on his back. he said later he landed funny & all the wind was knocked out of him. You can see it clear as day watching the fight. Plat was fast & vibrant... & then 10 secondz later he was resting on one knee for about 10 seconds.

My point is... that his heart isn't in question. it never has been before. his body was just not responding after landing like that. When I saw it live & in re-plays... I was confused by the difference in him after that back fist. It was a nice shot, but it wasn't all that. Plat being in the middle of a kick had more to do with him going down than the punch. A couple dayz later he confirmed that he landed funny & so then it made sense.

Just saying, we've never seen him give up before, & so lets not condemn him based on a quirky thing that happened to him in the Ponzi fight.
Nah. I think he uses his antics to make himself look tougher than he is. Kinda like cerrone. Once another fighter calls him on his bullshit shtick, he is done.

Nah. I think he uses his antics to make himself look tougher than he is. Kinda like cerrone. Once another fighter calls him on his bullshit shtick, he is done.
It’s mental warfare he just trying to make his opponent feel ashamed or embarrassed, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t but the Dude is not a quitter you are reading into it too much

I see this being a back and forth fight with sprints of action then moments of rest throughout.

Hope Perry takes it but Griffin is no slouch. Not sure who the better all around fighter is but it's the little details in someone's game that will give the edge.
Me thinks it goes to a decision in entertaining fashion.

Maaaaaaan shadface really bro??? You cut me deep right there

Perry Bangs...! And I'll be rooting for him.

But he is an endless resource for Shooping bro!

The greats... No matter why they are great... Get shooped

Back