Max's mistake is becoming clearer

Man I have a bad feeling Gaethje is gonna permanently ruin Max just like he ruined Tony
I think Gaethje takes it. Max isn't strong enough for the top guys at LW. Could he win the fight? Yes, but most likely he loses and takes an insane amount of damage ala Tony. He's better of at FW.

The Justin fight is a marquee match up but a bad match up for Max. Hopefully he doesn’t get smoked
Agreed. It's a great fight for the fans. I'm a big Max fan but I think he's better off at FW taking on Evloev. Eventually his chin is gonna crack and it will crack sooner at LW. The Gaethje fight could be a very bad career move for him.

They can't feed every fresh contender to max. Volk needs to eat, too. Max is probably making ppv points, too.

Max should be fighting Evloev next. It's a better fight for him than Gaethje. Thoughts?
The moment I heard the rumor of this fight I was kinda praying Max doesnot accept it. If you dont have the power to keep him away Justin will just march through you .he can dish out life altering damage especially if you are too tough for your own good. cant believe tony 's corner didnt throw the towel but i hope max's corner know when its time to throw it. heck Khabib of all people noped out of it went full throttle grappling unlike his other fights where he paces himself when he felt the sheer damage Justin can do with his kicks and punches(I think he said justin has both the hardest punches and kick s he felt and Khabib and fought Barboza) max in comparison is far smaller and brittle

I think this is a legacy fight for max. Just another fight he’ll be remembered for. Fighters live for that Rocky vs Drago opportunity

They can't feed every fresh contender to max. Volk needs to eat, too. Max is probably making ppv points, too.
I agree but I wanted to see Ilia vs Max. Both guys standing in the pocket and banging. I like Max vs Evloev and the winner facing the winner of Volk vs Ilia. No need for Max to move up to face Gaethje right now. The fans win either way. I'm a Max fan so I want what's best for his career. I don't think the Gaethje fight is a good career move. Too risky.

I agree but I wanted to see Ilia vs Max. Both guys standing in the pocket and banging. I like Max vs Evloev and the winner facing the winner of Volk vs Ilia. No need for Max to move up to face Gaethje right now. The fans win either way. I'm a Max fan so I want what's best for his career. I don't think the Gaethje fight is a good career move. Too risky.

Illia vs. Max is still a possibility. I don't think max is going to LW permanently.

Justin has the chin and power to trade with Max. Max has an amazing chin too but going to get tested harder at LW.

I've been waiting for that fight where Max's chin finally cracks. I think this is going to be it.

I love Max, but his fight style is a young man's game. Even in wins he occasionally comes out looking like he was in a train wreck.

I REALLY hope he isn't addicted to violence the way TFerg is, because Max strikes me as one of those guys who'd spend the rest of his career in BKFC permanently scarring his face. Just out of boredom.

He's a legitimately good guyand I don't want to see him get hurt.

Back