Max - Ortega Is gonna be a war

ortega stood no chance on the feet... and it showed. he had the wrong strategy
He was doing very well for the first 3 rounds. Which is exactly what I expected. If you don't think he was impressive then you don't know what you're watching.

Ortega has way better boxing / striking than he was being given credit for.

Looked like he ran out of gas at that point. Zero head movement, hands down, zero defense slow punches and just getting destroyed.

Overall It went about as expected, expected a war but Max took it up to an even greater level than we've ever seen from him.

Solid performances all around

People forget how good Max is until he fights. Probably p4p top 3 in the world. He breaks Ortega inside of 4 and makes him quit.

Well Ortega didn’t quit, but he was broken just like I predicted. Holloway’s pace and striking are too good.

He was doing very well for the first 3 rounds. Which is exactly what I expected. If you don't think he was impressive then you don't know what you're watching.

Looked like he ran out of gas at that point. Zero head movement, hands down, zero defense slow punches and just getting destroyed.

Overall It went about as expected, expected a war but Max took it up to an even greater level than we've ever seen from him.

Lmao if you think Ortega was doing good the first three rounds

Yeah max was of sound mind and annihilated him just as I thought.
word

Max definitely tapped into a different level for this one.

Ortega did well the first 3 rounds though.

Was definitely a war up until that 4th round, then it was just pure annihilation.

Lmao if you think Ortega was doing good the first three rounds
He was

He wasn't throwing nearly the amount of volume and landing as much as Max. What he was landing with though were powerful shots.

80% of the media scored the 3rd round for Ortega.

Max was a step ahead overall but Ortega proved his boxing / striking isn't to be slept on

Well Ortega didn’t quit, but he was broken just like I predicted. Holloway’s pace and striking are too good.
that was an unreal pace. he just straight up fucking drowned him In that 4th round.

Pure adrenaline / flow state shit. lol

Ortega was a punching bag for most of the fight.

Ortega did not do that well in the first 3 rounds. He barely kept up with max and was eating the much harder shot throughout the fight.

Dunno why everyone is bumping some random thread I made back In June when I was drunk, bored and throwing out randomness and not this one.

classic sherdog

ya the guy that said ortega is a better striker than Max Telling me i dont know what im watching bahaha gtfo. your boy got pieced the fuck up just like i said he would. never stood a chance standing up and thats why he got fucked up so bad. Facts

Back