Max - Ortega Is gonna be a war

I binged some of there fights on fight pass today. Take away: they’re both good strikers that get hit a lot and aren’t afraid to take one to give one. To summarize: expect a war.

I think Max is in trouble tonight.
He has hardly evolved over the years, and i think T City has all the answers.
I’m well up for this fight.
And the card as a whole is bloody good as well.

I like both guys but I gotta go with Ortega. Dude is such a beast and he always seems to pull thru even when he's down on points. After what he did to frankie I think he's on a new level. Its gonna be a war tonight
he is for sure

people are sleeping on his striking

i think even called him to stop frankie before that fight

Not going to be a war, going to be a one sided ass whopping. War max.

Yeah I’m not to sure Max can hang with Ortega on the feet given his recent health issues/weight cut troubles which has a huge effect on your chin, especially seeing what Ortega did to Frankie. We know what happens if it hits the mat.

Ortega has an iron chin. If Max wins it’s by UD. Ortega takes this imo

To be fair though Frankie is a tiny guy with short arms compared to Max.Difficult to judge it from that as impressive as it was.I made that mistake before hehe.Max will win stand up in this fight i think and will hurt him there.But would love to see this end up on the ground cause Ortega is aggressive with sub attempts.

Max is just better. Ortega is a bad man, but there can only be one champion.

It's always tough to pick a side when you don't want either fighter to lose! Leaning towards Max though.

Same. Unless Ortega catches max with a good strike and wobbles him, I don't see him getting a submission win.

Basically this fight probably stays standing, and Max wins the striking match.

Tough one to call, but I think Max wins a drawn out war of attrition.

It may be a boring one, we'll see.

giphy.gif
GEK42ji.jpg

Not sure who takes It.

Ortega's boxing / striking isn't to be slept on.

Even If the fight Is kept on the feet It doesn't necessarily favor Max. Crazy as that might sound to some.

Max In general Isn't to be slept on either, he looks fine..is talking well enough, weight cut looked good. Could very well see the best version of Max here.

Overall I think this is gonna be a back and forth war, both guys having their moments and probably going all 5 rounds.

Pickem fight imo
lol who has ortega soundly outstruck again?? Max is a huge favorite if the fights stays standing. dont fool yourself

lol who has ortega soundly outstruck again?? Max is a huge favorite if the fights stays standing. dont fool yourself
lol

i just technically based on what I see, who they've beaten Is only part of that.

Ortega will win. The only question is does it take one minute or two minutes?

Been saying the same thing since this fight got announced before summer. I expect nothing less than a war.

I'm huge fans of both and have watched all their fights in the UFC. Max is incredible. I'm leaning towards Ortega though. I really believe it's his time. He's putting it all together. Ortega by 3rd/4th round sub.

People forget how good Max is until he fights. Probably p4p top 3 in the world. He breaks Ortega inside of 4 and makes him quit.

I would never ask for a stream, but I definitely don't know where to find a reliable stream....

Back