Max made weight

There shouldn't have been a concern in the first place, he never missed weight, he could of made 155 but the commission stopped him, and for Brian he got sick, it never had to do with weight. He had an ankle Injury and a some issue with his body.

Finally people can shut up about his damn weight.

Bro, Holloway always looks absolutely terrible weighing in at 145. Almost as bad as Conor used to do. He should definitely move up to 155 after this fight if he doesn't want his brain to turn to mush.

ortega time. the cringe warwagon is coming to an end

Obviously, he never hasn't. Not sure why this is a big deal.

Dana informed us all that Max is huge and can't fight at featherweight any longer.

Granted, anyone with eyeballs can see that he is lanky and not even the tallest guy in the division.

Max has never missed weight at FW or in FW title fights. He got pulled from a fight he took on a weeks notice and he probably would’ve made it but was stopped by the doctors. I had no doubt he would make weight.

Max is going to walk through this guy, only chance is a Hail Mary sub for Ortega.

Max has never missed weight at FW or in FW title fights. He got pulled from a fight he took on a weeks notice and he probably would’ve made it but was stopped by the doctors. I had no doubt he would make weight.

tenor.gif

He looks like slenderman but not in an unhealthy way somehow.

I hope all the health scares are past and the mumblings have been overblown. Max is one of the most likable and relatable fighters in my opinion. Ortega too, despite his past as a cheating PED user. I want both these two to do well in the sport.

Rooting for Max. If Brian hadn't decided to cheat a few years back I wouldn't pick between the two... I'm all for redemption stories but his ends here to the better and more honorable fighter.

And I hope they both make it out without injury. This fight feels like it has had some voodoo curse put on it like too many of the weird cards/cancellations recently. Fans and fighters need this one to go down without issue and be spectacular -- well maybe not need, but we deserve it.

khabib fight right?

whats the reasoning for pulling out of the ortega fight, other than being straight up shook?

I don't care who wins this fight as long as this little Bwian Ortega fucker ends up with two black eyes and a few days of greatly diminished pussy magnetism. I'll toast to that.

<34>

I hope he is healthy

max gonna regret making weight very soon.

ortega via demolition.

I don't care who wins this fight as long as Ortega ends up with two black eyes and a few days of diminished pussy magnetism. I'll toast to that.

<34>
you sound ugly. borderline incel.

Back