Max Kellerman say USADA is corrupt:

Good post.
I agree. There should be some kind of oversight and they should proceed differently about potential violations.

Imo if sample A tests positive, test sample B automaticaly with some kind of third party oversight and with a representative of the fighter. If sample B tests positive, only then you disclose the violation along with the substance.
I like that.

Correct. So your stating that because they are overseen by another org is pretty much meaningless.

how is it meaningless.

the police are overseen by the police complaints commission. nobody oversees the pcc, but that doesnt make them meaningless.

False claims to the press that USDAD had "proof" that Armstrong was dirty. You know, the proof that never quite materialized.

yes it did. You know why everyone else was only stripped of results up to 2006 and he was stripped beyond that? because there was a bio passport violation in 2009, proving that he doped in 2009. thats why he had more results tripped

Wada monitor them and hold them accountable, and that's the point

Yeah dude something tells me that's not very effective. The actual athletes needs to be represented in this matter
Unlike any other sport day oversee this is a professional sport hundreds of thousands if not million dollars are on the line
Not to mention something has to protect the promoter as well.
Imagine at UFC 200 when Jon Jones popped positive it was just a mistake. It was for something stupid like tap water and yes that has triggered a positive test multiple times in the past you can find it on the official website. They just cheated the fans the promoter lost millions of dollars the athletes hundreds of thousands if not Millions. Not to mention it also affects the money that the state takes in because of the athletic Commission now it's cheating the taxpayer.

Look at romero it came back that he was innocent and he still got suspended not to mention damage was already done to his reputation. And he lost out on a potential payday.

I'm sorry but something needs to be done about that. They need a better system or they just need to go back to the old athletic Commission standards.

And if you don't think this is a reason why the UFC has athletes getting signed to other companies because of a idiotic drug testing program that is not held accountable by that actions that is a for-profit company that the UFC has bought into to make it look more legitimate when they were up for sale you're crazy.

how is it meaningless.

the police are overseen by the police complaints commission. nobody oversees the pcc, but that doesnt make them meaningless.

They are subject to review in the US.

yes it did. You know why everyone else was only stripped of results up to 2006 and he was stripped beyond that? because there was a bio passport violation in 2009, proving that he doped in 2009. thats why he had more results tripped

Long after the claims. Ex post facto.

so if police only catch 2% of criminals should we stop policing?

No, they should be removed and something actually worth a fuck be put in place. Furthermore, shitty analogy. Police protect people from those seeking to do them harm and provide numerous other vital functions. Not so with the WADA cult.

This guy just said USADA doesn't catch anyone .... smfh all credibility in this trash

This guy just said USADA doesn't catch anyone .... smfh all credibility in this trash

Poor wording on his part. They are about 4% effective. (given the number of athletes who admit to use via anonymous survey vs. the number actually caught. Of course, if you figure that far more are using than will admit to it, their effectiveness is much lower.)

USADA has caught plenty of people this guy obviously only lives in the boxing world what about Jon jones Anderson Silva Brock lesnar why were they all caught ? This guy has no idea what e taking about lol

USADA has caught plenty of people this guy obviously only lives in the boxing world what about Jon jones Anderson Silva Brock lesnar why were they all caught ? This guy has no idea what e taking about lol

4%. See previous post.

Imagine bringing home that as a grade on a test or report card as a child? Would not be one of your better days.

Yeah dude something tells me that's not very effective. The actual athletes needs to be represented in this matter
Unlike any other sport day oversee this is a professional sport hundreds of thousands if not million dollars are on the line
Not to mention something has to protect the promoter as well.
Imagine at UFC 200 when Jon Jones popped positive it was just a mistake. It was for something stupid like tap water and yes that has triggered a positive test multiple times

multiple times? there was one incident i am aware of and the athlete was found totally without fault, but you carry on and make it sound like loads of atheltes are being caught from steroids in tap water :')

And if you don't think this is a reason why the UFC has athletes getting signed to other companies because of a idiotic drug testing program that is not held accountable by that actions that is a for-profit company that the UFC has bought into to make it look more legitimate when they were up for sale you're crazy.

Nah, USADA were brought in by the Fertititas because they had bigger ambitions. USADA the first step, SportAccord membership the next one.. that gets you a seat at the big boys table. Was not about the anti doping program, or the UFC sale, it was about the Fertititas looking to make contacts. Lorenzo had spoken before on MMA at the olympics. Aiming at that, SportAccord membership, thats where the money is and where the palms get greased. Thats what they wanted

4%. See previous post.

Imagine bringing home that as a grade on a test or report card as a child? Would not be one of your better days.

Did U use ur calculator to count all the fighters that stopped juicing knowing that USADA has been implemented and that they could get caught ? Have u thought maybe the fighters who were once dirty are clean now knowing it's risky to cheat resulting in less being caught ? Why have so many bodies changed ? Who cares what percentage it is people are getting caught and being suspended and it's the biggest stars too not jut the small fish

4% better then 0

Did U use ur calculator to count all the fighters that stopped juicing knowing that USADA has been implemented and that they could get caught ? Have u thought maybe the fighters who were once dirty are clean now knowing it's risky to cheat resulting in less being caught ? Why have so many bodies changed ? Who cares what percentage it is people are getting caught and being suspended and it's the biggest stars too not jut the small fish

4% better then 0

No, statistics from studies, surveys and results. Proper data analysis. And when you consider that the number of people who will admit to use via an anonymous survey is actually far less than the number actually using, their effectiveness is actually much lower. But we can only use the data we have. And four percent is an embarrassing success rate.

If you wish me to reply to another post, please use a language I can understand.

No, statistics from studies, surveys and results. Proper data analysis. And when you consider that the number of people who will admit to use via an anonymous survey is actually far less than the number actually using, their effectiveness is actually much lower. But we can only use the data we have. And four percent is an embarrassing success rate.

If you wish me to reply to another post, please use a language I can understand.

So u think we should catch 30% , 60%? What number will make u happy? Have u thought that maybe not the whole sport is juicing and that some fighters are actually training hard naturally and learning martial art technique.

What are u talking about "admit to use via an anonymous survey" what do u think fighters r fucking dumb it's human nature not to snitch on urself lol

So are u trying to say USADA should be catching more people? Didn't Silva just pop last month lol ur acting like they ain't catching nobody

It's going to come out that USADA faked Jones' test results. They will "suspend" the tester with pay, then the UFC will sever its contract.

In my dreams. :(

So u think we should catch 30% , 60%? What number will make u happy? Have u thought that maybe not the whole sport is juicing and that some fighters are actually training hard naturally and learning martial art technique.

Nice straw man.

What are u talking about "admit to use via an anonymous survey" what do u think fighters r fucking dumb it's human nature not to snitch on urself lol

Nice ignorance of the subject being discussed. Anonymous surveys have been conducted by independent researchers. And not just on fighters. Apparently you do not know this, yet you are laughing at me.

So are u trying to say USADA should be catching more people? Didn't Silva just pop last month lol ur acting like they ain't catching nobody

Again: see math.

However, given that you lack basic math skills, basic reading comprehension, no working knowledge of logic and have no ability to construct a rational post, there is no point in wasting my time with you. Have fun on ignore.

Back