Max Kellerman say USADA is corrupt:

Asafa Powell, Tyson Gay and countless other guys have shattered Ben Johnson's 'doped to the gills' 100m world record. They've tested positive and yet Usain Bolt has run a statistical mile faster than them yet he is 'CLEAN'?

Well the reason Usain Bolt doesnt test positive is because Jamaican anti doping are shit show and dont test him. Jamaica Nado (JADCO) already had their wada accreditation suspended for fuckery. Renée Anne Shirley created quite the shitstorm when she dropped the whole NADA in the shit for lack of testing. Ended up with the entire board resigning. In the run up to the 2012 olympics, in the 6 months prior JADCO did ONE, i repeat ONE out of competition test :D

Thats why Usain Bolt doesnt test positive.

Out of comp he was protected by JADCO, so he just had to make sure he was clean for in-comp..

Renee is fucking great btw. She blew the doors right off the Jamaican anti doping effort (or lack of) and continues to call people out on their shit. One of the leading lights in anti doping.

But again, with athletics you are talking about a sport that has no interest in being clean or catching dopers. The majority of the athletic events are run by private businesses, businesses that are there to make money. they dont want their top stars being out on bans, so the testing is as minimal as they can make it.

You think these million dollar track and field meets test all the athletes? Testing is done by national federations, with limited resources as best they can, with very little support from the sport of track and field.

British track athletes, tested by a tiny team of testers from UKAD who do the best they can. If they race at some million dollar track meet in Berlin, or Madrid, or Los Angeles, you think they are being tested? You think the people running the track meet have any interest in testing the athletes? Fuck no.

ps. Read Richard Moores book, its great. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dirtiest-Race-History-Johnson-Olympic/dp/1408158760

512zUGFNZeL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
Usada should randomly test Max now.

His pupils are always suspiciously wide anyway

As long as money is in sport, there will never be a top ten athlete that doesn't take something. Spend the money to make progress in safer PED use. That's how we eliminate the problem. Simply saying: PED's are dangerous isn't the answer because a.) That's not stopping people using them and b.) Sports themselves aren't healthy. Humans weren't designed to train for marathons or take kicks to the head. They are inherently unnatural.

I agree with most of your post just not the bolded part. Humans are actually very capable of marathon type of running- being bi-pedal and able to run long distances is why our species is successful, as well as taking blows to the head. The human body is pretty good in taking trauma in an acute frequency, just not regularly like Football and Combat Sports.

I agree with most of your post just not the bolded part. Humans are actually very capable of marathon type of running- being bi-pedal and able to run long distances is why our species is successful, as well as taking blows to the head. The human body is pretty good in taking trauma in an acute frequency, just not regularly like Football and Combat Sports.

We're adaptable and capable, but we aren't designed to be running 130 miles per week at a high pace [Marathon training] or sparring 3x per week.

Re: Fighting. It isn't just the fight where the head trauma occurs. These guys are sparring regularly, taking considerable head trauma in camp. While humans are highly capable of taking a punch, they weren't designed to be taking thousands of them each year.

1993 first abormal data (but not revealed till 2009), 1999 first positive test

Timeline based on dates of positives:

1993 - t/e ratio 9:1
1994 - t/e ratio 7.6:1
1995 - t/e ratio 6:1
1999 - corticosteroid positive tour de france
1999 - 6 samples from tour de france positive for epo
2001 - epo positive at the tour de suisse
2009 - bio passport violation

Timeline based on when they were "investigated" or became common knowledge (when i say common, in the ad community)

1999 - cortisone positive - covered up by rTUE - public at the time
2005 - L'equipe reveal that 6 of Lances samples from the 1999 Tour de France were positive for EPO
2009 - US Cycling put in formal request for test results on Lance conducted between 93 and 96. Five of the tests could not be recovered, the remainder showed abnormal T/E ratios
2009 - Lance publishes his blood data online in an effort to demonstrate he is clean, and then takes his blood data back down again
2009 - USADA commence investigation into irregular bio passport data
2010 - Tyler Hamilton alleges Armstrong positive at Tour de Suisse covered up by donation to the UCI. UCI Admit that Lances data was "suspicious" but not suspicious enough to charge him with a violation.

So by 2005 anyone who had even a passing interest knew that Lance did EPO in 99. By 2009 certainly anyone with any sort of contacts in anti doping knew about the testosterone issues as well. By 2009 anyone with any sort of knowledge in haematology knew that Lance was doping because the daft cunt published all his blood data from 2009 to prove he was clean. Then rapidly took it down when he realised it proved the complete opposite :D

Ah, ok. So that must fall into the slightly less than 4% of the time they get shit correct. Not exactly stellar. Going to see what financial data I can pull. While I have unlimited access to the CBO (actually, as I know shit about how it works, I am going to have to have someone in accounting look into) there is also a record of cost at every institution in the USA that receives federal funding, which also means there is an oversight report on it somewhere. Never looked into this, and do not know how, but I will be sure and ask the right people, as I am curious how much is spent to fail so very badly.

And, of course, it begs the question who covered shit up?

1993 first abormal data (but not revealed till 2009), 1999 first positive test

Timeline based on dates of positives:

1993 - t/e ratio 9:1
1994 - t/e ratio 7.6:1
1995 - t/e ratio 6:1
1999 - corticosteroid positive tour de france
1999 - 6 samples from tour de france positive for epo
2001 - epo positive at the tour de suisse
2009 - bio passport violation

Timeline based on when they were "investigated" or became common knowledge (when i say common, in the ad community)

1999 - cortisone positive - covered up by rTUE - public at the time
2005 - L'equipe reveal that 6 of Lances samples from the 1999 Tour de France were positive for EPO
2009 - US Cycling put in formal request for test results on Lance conducted between 93 and 96. Five of the tests could not be recovered, the remainder showed abnormal T/E ratios
2009 - Lance publishes his blood data online in an effort to demonstrate he is clean, and then takes his blood data back down again
2009 - USADA commence investigation into irregular bio passport data
2010 - Tyler Hamilton alleges Armstrong positive at Tour de Suisse covered up by donation to the UCI. UCI Admit that Lances data was "suspicious" but not suspicious enough to charge him with a violation.

So by 2005 anyone who had even a passing interest knew that Lance did EPO in 99. By 2009 certainly anyone with any sort of contacts in anti doping knew about the testosterone issues as well. By 2009 anyone with any sort of knowledge in haematology knew that Lance was doping because the daft cunt published all his blood data from 2009 to prove he was clean. Then rapidly took it down when he realised it proved the complete opposite :D

cd7.gif

And, of course, it begs the question who covered shit up?

US Cycling. Lance's buddies controlled US Cycling.

A short history.

Lance's first team owner at Subaru Montgomery was a guy called Thom Weisel. Hes a financier and among the people he employed in his finance business was a guy called Jim Ochiwiz (Who would run the 7-11 cycling team and now BMC).

By the mid nineties US Cycling (the body) was in the shit. And in teh late 90's Weisel (Who was buy now the major shareholder in Tailwind, the company that owned the US Postal cycling team) put together a charitable foundation "The US Cycling Development Foundation". That was filled with Boardmembers of Weisels choosing with the idea that if USC fell to peices the USCDF could step in.

Pretty quickly Weisel's lackeys controlled US Cycling as well as the development foundation. Steve Johnson (A weisel lackey) managed to push through the takeoever of the board, and he became US cycling chair but effectively was just a puppet of Weisel.

This gives a good overview of the whole takeover

https://web.archive.org/web/2016112...usa_cyclings_history_of_crooked_elections.pdf

Basically the whole time Lance was racing his business allies controlled US Cycling.

(oh it was Weisels company that bankrolled Amgen - producers of epo - they also had an involvement in the funding of Nicomed Salazar who made actovigen which was found in the US postal bins in about 2002.)

If you want to know just how involved everything was financially and just how far Weisel's power ran.. have a look at this sprawling mess.

this details every business connection of lances and everything is tied up.. US cycling, US CDF, races, epo producers, nike, the whole lot

http://docdro.id/FqDmOR6 (probably need to download it, online version seems blurry)

thats how lance got away with it. study that flowchart.. follow the links of Och's, Weisel, Johnson and the rest and you will understand why LA was protected for so long. A lot of very powerful people.

(And yes, that was my work, months of work and research. it was eventually rendered by a pro graphic designer and was the inside cover of the book Wheelmen)

hate to break the news but all testing outside of state commissions are service contracts, VADA, WADA, USADA. Athletic commissions testing is so bad they can't detect urine in a urine sample. Given that everyone cheats why not just let them do it? Implement the no ask, no tell policy. Show me a clean athlete in combat sports, and I'll show you someone who hasn't been caught yet.

In the run up to the 2012 olympics, in the 6 months prior JADCO did ONE, i repeat ONE out of competition test :D

Thats why Usain Bolt doesnt test positive.

Wow.

I don't follow sprinting at all so this is probably commonly knowledge for fans of the sport but it seems shocking to me this isn't discussed. I've never heard about JADCO / Bolt before.

Wow.

I don't follow sprinting at all so this is probably commonly knowledge for fans of the sport but it seems shocking to me this isn't discussed. I've never heard about JADCO / Bolt before.

Nah, its not common knowledge unless you follow the shitstorm that is anti doping

The race organisers, the media would never mention it. Everyones part of building the myth. Fuck, the BBC wont hear anything said against Bolt, its ratings, its viewing figures, they dont want to ruin that.

basically 2012 - Shirley reveals only one out of comp test done in teh run up the 2012 olympics

The in 2013 Wada basically went mental on them and they had a whole shit ton of positives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...n-run-up-to-london-2012-olympics-8879511.html

some good snippets in there. Bolt tested 12 times by IAAF in 2012, only top 5 in olympic medal races are tested.

But yeh, basically Bolt could go the whole six months before the Olympics without being tested by Jamaican NADO. Just make sure you are clean for races..

Wow.

oh heres some more..

Jamaican NADO have "never carried out a blood test" :D :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...st-says-islands-former-anti-doping-chief.html

Renee was in charge from July 2012 till February 2013. Shes the one who kicked shit into shape and spawned a shed ton of Jamaican positives.

oh heres some more..

Jamaican NADO have "never carried out a blood test" :D :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...st-says-islands-former-anti-doping-chief.html

Renee was in charge from July 2012 till February 2013. Shes the one who kicked shit into shape and spawned a shed ton of Jamaican positives.
The US are just as bad. Justin Gatlin is running faster today out of his prime than he was in his prime on PEDs and he's supposed to be clean.

He has also been tested far more than most professional athletes. 59 times since his return in 2010. The article was from 2015, so that's 12x per year.

Justin Gatlin, the 2004 Olympic 100m gold medallist who was suspended between 2006-10 after failing a second drugs test but is currently dominating the world of sprinting, has been tested 59 times by the US anti-doping agency (USADA) since his return.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...-times-by-usada-since-return-to-track/6641496

In 2016, the most tested fighter was Anderson with 16. Cruz, Alvarez, Hendricks and Barnett were next with 13-14. On par with Gatlin.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/01/usada-...-2015-as-part-of-new-ufc-drug-testing-program

Last edited:
Maybe, but the rest of my point still stands. They do a shit job.

WADA has no oversight.

USADA has pulled plenty of shady shit. And yes, I have been involved. The problem being when you have been involved in drug testing in one form or another since the passing of the Anabolic Steroid Control act in 1990 is that your dates tend to run together over time (this would be me). Like when I was assisting with a clinic at a major school and the testing officials "called ahead to reserve parking passes" a day before the surprise testing. Who oversaw that? I could keep going, but you get the idea.

The number one reason (other than poor performance) that I dislike USADA is the shady shit I have seen first hand over my 30 years in the field.

So I don't do testing but how is someone going to test 'clean' given 24 hours notice?

Have read that world records should follow a relatively natural downward progression...unless something unusual (like doping) is introduced.

Ben Johnson's 100m record was one mentioned. Then Bolt's 9.58 stands in stark contrast compared to the next lowest time (his also). His 200m mark isn't quite as much of a standout.

To me the sprint mark that stands out from the rest is Flo Jo's 100 and 200 times. Those are so ridiculously low compared to the next best time it seems apparent her 'improved training' involved more than just new techniques. The fact a 1988 record has not been broken or is even close to being broken says a lot.

Her face also changed. I followed track and field but not closely year in and year out. I remember her being pretty in '84. Then saw her for the first time in '88 and her face had changed significantly.

US Cycling. Lance's buddies controlled US Cycling.

A short history.

Lance's first team owner at Subaru Montgomery was a guy called Thom Weisel. Hes a financier and among the people he employed in his finance business was a guy called Jim Ochiwiz (Who would run the 7-11 cycling team and now BMC).

By the mid nineties US Cycling (the body) was in the shit. And in teh late 90's Weisel (Who was buy now the major shareholder in Tailwind, the company that owned the US Postal cycling team) put together a charitable foundation "The US Cycling Development Foundation". That was filled with Boardmembers of Weisels choosing with the idea that if USC fell to peices the USCDF could step in.

Pretty quickly Weisel's lackeys controlled US Cycling as well as the development foundation. Steve Johnson (A weisel lackey) managed to push through the takeoever of the board, and he became US cycling chair but effectively was just a puppet of Weisel.

This gives a good overview of the whole takeover

https://web.archive.org/web/2016112...usa_cyclings_history_of_crooked_elections.pdf

Basically the whole time Lance was racing his business allies controlled US Cycling.

(oh it was Weisels company that bankrolled Amgen - producers of epo - they also had an involvement in the funding of Nicomed Salazar who made actovigen which was found in the US postal bins in about 2002.)

If you want to know just how involved everything was financially and just how far Weisel's power ran.. have a look at this sprawling mess.

this details every business connection of lances and everything is tied up.. US cycling, US CDF, races, epo producers, nike, the whole lot

http://docdro.id/FqDmOR6 (probably need to download it, online version seems blurry)

thats how lance got away with it. study that flowchart.. follow the links of Och's, Weisel, Johnson and the rest and you will understand why LA was protected for so long. A lot of very powerful people.

(And yes, that was my work, months of work and research. it was eventually rendered by a pro graphic designer and was the inside cover of the book Wheelmen)

Of course.

So again this falls into the less than 4% (an accurate review of the data - without smoothing/ANOVA shows closer to a 3.2% effectiveness). So this falls into that very small percentage of work done properly.

Care to address my comments about the testing officials calling ahead? Or the cost of this shit-show? Or, well, I will start compiling problems tomorrow.

And, of course, even by your admission there are numerous sports, including Olympic sports, whose testing protocol is shit, yet do they or do they not, as Olympic signatories, fall under WADA supervision? (such as Jamaica?)

So I don't do testing but how is someone going to test 'clean' given 24 hours notice?

They get a certain number of out-of-area responses to testing. And micro-dosing (still a phenomenal way to avoid detection, assuming you time it properly) works wonders if you are using suspension, for example. Plus the other listed compounds that the test is terrible for. Including the bullshit plasticizer test.

The US are just as bad. Justin Gatlin is running faster today out of his prime than he was in his prime on PEDs and he's supposed to be clean.

He has also been tested far more than most professional athletes. 59 times since his return in 2010. The article was from 2015, so that's 12x per year.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...-times-by-usada-since-return-to-track/6641496

In 2016, the most tested fighter was Anderson with 16. Cruz, Alvarez, Hendricks and Barnett were next with 13-14. On par with Gatlin.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/01/usada-...-2015-as-part-of-new-ufc-drug-testing-program

And we know that Anderson and Barnett were clean right up until they failed. Really.

(yes, sarcasm. Just another example of how often they fail)

Back