Max Kellerman say USADA is corrupt: | Page 10

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by McGruber, Dec 5, 2017.

1. TallGHunter Purple Belt

TallGHunter
    Fixed that for ya.

2. Roukas Double Yellow Card

Roukas
    Not everything is math n numbers u sound like a nerd go watch golf lol

Anonymous survey fuck out of here with that shit tf is an anonymous survey if I was a fighter and handed an anonymous survey I'd prob just throw it in the trash or scribble some random shit not giving a fuck and here u r talking like it's important

3. Arzachel Blue Belt

Arzachel
  4. Shadowthrone Brown Belt

Shadowthrone
    Corruption in combat sport/entertainment?

[​IMG]

Thepaintbucket likes this.
  5. TallGHunter Purple Belt

TallGHunter
    Mir looks like a submissive dog.

6. slivercord Green Belt

slivercord
    dude alex wife used to give handy jays for cash, alex is a cuck.

7. 20falarVerdades Brown Belt

20falarVerdades
    Wouldn't be surprised, the whole USADA situation is sketchy, the program started in 2015 as a means to influence the UFC's perceived value. Why bother with USADA when Zuffa was planning on selling the UFC ? It is a business before anything, just lol at ppl who think USADA is supposed to "clean up" the sport lmao. Drugs are part of anywhere when the is big money evolved. Inb4 delusional GSP fans claiming he is natural

MMAart likes this.
  8. opie Black Belt

opie
    yeah big time. so what

9. dimspace Gold Belt

dimspace
    they knew about the bio passport violation back in 2010. that was one of the basis for moving forward with the case. USADA were already investigating armstrong over his 2009 data. Then in spring 2010 floyd went mental and it all kicked off.

but the bio passport violation was in regard 2009 blood data. He was being investigated by USADA LONG before the whole thing blew up.

we already knew Armstrong was doping in 2004 when the french retests of the '99 samples were done. So by then we already knew he had doped. There was evidence that long ago.

no offence, but i dont think you fully know all the details and the dates etc. As someone who was in it from 2001-2002 all the way through, youve got your chronology well wrong.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  10. FrodoFraggins Black Belt

FrodoFraggins
    that doesn't make them corrupt

11. dimspace Gold Belt

dimspace
    when do you set the date of the "Violation" anyway?

we know armstrong was doping for sure by 2004 when we had the '99 restests

USADA knew by late 2009 that Armstrong was doping because they already had biological passport data

So you are saying Tygart was talking about Armstrong prior to 2004? back when he didnt even work for USADA?

12. Thepaintbucket Black Belt

Thepaintbucket
    The UFC pays for testing and USADA is willing to bend rules for them. So yeah, they can be corrupt.

A.S. Deep likes this.
  13. Eater of Souls Guardian of the Gate

Eater of Souls
    When did Armstrong first test positive? What year?

14. Eater of Souls Guardian of the Gate

Eater of Souls
    Maybe, but the rest of my point still stands. They do a shit job.

WADA has no oversight.

USADA has pulled plenty of shady shit. And yes, I have been involved. The problem being when you have been involved in drug testing in one form or another since the passing of the Anabolic Steroid Control act in 1990 is that your dates tend to run together over time (this would be me). Like when I was assisting with a clinic at a major school and the testing officials "called ahead to reserve parking passes" a day before the surprise testing. Who oversaw that? I could keep going, but you get the idea.

The number one reason (other than poor performance) that I dislike USADA is the shady shit I have seen first hand over my 30 years in the field.

15. Roljo Brown Belt

Roljo
    Changing OP and the title
    <Deported1>

16. AGEZ909 Brown Belt

AGEZ909
    Max’s connective reasoning is sound on multiple levels, considering all he is reporting to be true.

I would also have the same suspicions. Why would u choose the far more expensive, yet less effective testing, if you really wanted legit testing? Adding more context, Floyd had funny T:E rations for a couple of his fights, and he coincidently chooses the testing body that is far more expensive, yet doesn’t administer the test that would get to the bottom of your abnormally low T:E ratios.

Max also claimed that frozen samples could be retroactively tested. Will anybody go out of their way to test Floyd’s frozen samples? Don’t count on it.

17. Boy God Blue Belt

Boy God
    Much more interested in what Mir had to say than this phaggot Kellerman

18. AGEZ909 Brown Belt

AGEZ909
    Link to Chaels thoughts?

19. SSgt Dickweed Brown Belt

SSgt Dickweed

So Chael did Joe's podcast, and on the next or next, next day, went on Schaub's podcast and repeated the same thing about USADA. Schaub pretended that he was shocked by this new knowledge even if it was obvious that he already heard it on Joe's podcast.

AGEZ909 likes this.
  20. McGruber White Belt

McGruber
    Everyone knew Armstrong was doping, but targeting him was a complete witch hunt.

Sport scientist have stated that the average speed Lance was riding throughout the duration of the tour was scientifically impossible for a human to do, but when you go and calculate the average speeds of the riders down to those ranked in the 100's, they are all moving faster than the speed scientists say is: "Scientifically possible".

Lance was the 'big game' they wanted to hang on the wall, but the reality is, everyone was doping.

I'll never believe in anti-doping agencies because they don't stop dopers, they simply add another hurdle for athletes to clear. The wealthier the athlete, the bigger the advantage they'll have on poorer athletes.

Track is the best example:

Justin Gatlin was banned for 8 years after winning the 100m in Athens in 04'. He since came back in his 30s, running faster than ever 'CLEAN'.

Asafa Powell, Tyson Gay and countless other guys have shattered Ben Johnson's 'doped to the gills' 100m world record. They've tested positive and yet Usain Bolt has run a statistical mile faster than them yet he is 'CLEAN'?

Come on. The biggest issue with doping is that some athletes have their reputations ruined while others reap the rewards of 'superstardom' simply off the back off who can successfully beat the tests.

When everyone is doing the exact same thing, it's disingenuous to the fans, unfair for the athletes, and even more unfair for the kid who grows up, best in his sport, reaches adult age and learns that he either needs to dope, or forget about ever succeeding in the sport he's dedicated his life to.

In 2017, all sports put athletes through unnatural training programs and schedules to be the best and yet we expect them to this naturally. It's outdated.

We need to be looking towards models that protect the athlete's health and diminish the gap heavy PED use has over doctor administrated performance enhancers.

Take MMA: A prelim guy on low dose, doctor regulated testosterone would be at far less of a disadvantage against a full blown PED user, than an all natty guy would be.

As long as money is in sport, there will never be a top ten athlete that doesn't take something. Spend the money to make progress in safer PED use. That's how we eliminate the problem. Simply saying: PED's are dangerous isn't the answer because a.) That's not stopping people using them and b.) Sports themselves aren't healthy. Humans weren't designed to train for marathons or take kicks to the head. They are inherently unnatural.