Max Kellerman say USADA is corrupt:

McGruber

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm not expert on USADA [Far from it], but he makes some interesting points. I think this is relevant for UFC discussion seeing as so many fighters get their careers derailed by it.

His main point:

USADA is listed as a non-profit organisation but it's finances come from service contracts, which means that they are susceptible to the same corrupting forces that any for-profit organisation is. Seems like a conflict of interest no?

Edit: Now that there's a decent discussion going, I've removed the link of Mir that made ya'll click in the first place. He's probably just salty. I'd also guess most people have no idea who Kellerman is.

Anywho... Continue.

Last edited:
Frank Mir says......... Wait a sec, wasn't he popped by USADA, hmmmmmm

haha, mir of all people. but anything to remove USADA from the UFC

Mystic UL says the same

Along with nsac
Lorenzo Fertittas

To be honest my biggest issue is nobody can hold them accountable for what they do. Let's be realistic people can be corrupted and will do bad things for profit or just to mess with people because they have a inferiority complex what is stopping them from just saying the test is positive? What's stopping them from saying its negative.

Although I do not believe they take part in such activities I do believe they need to reform how they conduct themselves with a potential violation. They make that announcement and it makes the fighters suffer Financial damage and damage to there reputation that can never be recovered.

Last edited:
Mystic UL says the same

Along with nsac
Lorenzo Fertittas
Pretty safe to say every big organization is corrupt AF, except the very charitable Clinton Foundation who just wants to help innocent people around the world for free.

yeah sure

tumblr_inline_oq201qA47M1spvbs0_250.gif

I'm pretty the "US" in USADA stands for "United States."

So yeah, of course it's corrupt.

So does Anderson and Jon Jones.

Frank Mir explaining how the USADA is corrupt:

Frank Mir says......... Wait a sec, wasn't he popped by USADA, hmmmmmm

Yeah. If he was doping he should get a refund. Knocked out in less than a round with a physique worse than professional hot dog eater.

e9hdw8.jpg

Frank Mir is as big of a bullshitter as Dana White. Any excuse to make him look like he's not a PED cheater. He had his chance to prove he didn't cheat and blamed the positive test findings on food he ate.

Back