Max Kellerman "Conor has zero chance to go ten rounds. None"

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score

Also says he has zero chance to knock Floyd out

well thats objectively false on both fronts, max.

but hes a boxing guy so ill let it pass based on his bias.

Kellerman is correct....Conor punched himself out after 2 rounds in the first Diaz fight. Then he quit.

I wouldn't say zero chance but maybe 2%. Give him that much at least.

O B J E C T I V E L Y
@ortizgnp
i mean, its a fact. anyone who says he has no chance is, by definition, objectively wrong. but i understand most of those people are trying to convey how little of a chance conor has, rather than saying he literally doesnt have a chance at all.

just want to be clear though, that saying anybody doesnt have a chance in a fight is always objectively wrong.

Floyd KOs McGregor easily. Floyd is only boring when he is fighting world class boxers.

Yeah I agree. Wouldn't say NO chance , but is the longest of longest shots . 12 rounds is a long fucking time to go. Pro boxers build up to that. Can't see McG going 12 and def can't see him catching Money . Money will prob just wear him out by working body for 2 rounds then he's fresh Irish meat .

It's true because Conor is going to KO him in two.

Floyd got pillow hands he's not knocking Conor out

Wait... Since when is the UFC cashing in on this? I thought that was the biggest obstacle. Did something change?

Floyd KOs McGregor easily. Floyd is only boring when he is fighting world class boxers.
dont you think him opening up more and trying to put on a show would be a bad idea in this fight though? why give conor a half a chance... no matter what you think of him, he hits very hard. hard enough to knock anyone on this planet out. i doubt floyd gives conor any sort of chance to win the fight at any moment. conor being the easiest fight he's had in years almost gives him more incentive to play it safe.

it would be boring again imo and he only finishes if conor is completely gassed, which is a possibility.

I agree

Floyd will carry him for 4 rounds
by then Conor will gas
and Floyd stops him around the 9th round

this though is no real fight
it's a wwe type of match

Nothing max said is wrong.

The best boxers for the last 25 years have been trying to land clean punches on Mayweather and failed.

What makes anyone think Conor in his first boxing match with little to no amateur experience can land?

Not to mention 4oz gloves allows for anyone to KO anyone. Who says Conor can actually carry the same force behind his punches with 10oz gloves?

And Mayweather will treat this fight like Conor is fucking Smoking Joe Frazier. Come in super prepared with a plan A, B, C and D.

Outside of Mayweather tripping over his own feet and spraining his ankle in the ring he's not losing.

Timothy Bradley would steal Conor's soul from him than auction it off on eBay.

Kellerman is correct....Conor punched himself out after 2 rounds in the first Diaz fight.

A minor difference, but noteworthy, is that Conor will not be punching upward in order to hit Floyd. Over the course of a fight it will make a difference in regards to his shoulder and arm cardio.

He also won't be spending any energy throwing kicks or grappling (beyond boxing clinches - which are much less benign than are clinches in MMA).

That said, the boxing ring is Mayweather's world. I would not be surprised if he tires Conor out simply by making him look bad in there.

Conor's best chance is catching an overzealous Floyd that thinks he can't lose, and thus lets more of his guard down than he normally would a top level boxing opponent.

I would literally bet my house on Mayweather. But at the end mcgregor is the one that wins because he is getting a huge undeserved paycheck

Back