Max is the cringiest MMA fighter I have ever seen

ILove4MinutesHyuna

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You can make an entire highlight reel from the presser today. He wants to be a big and popular star so badly that he just tries too hard, tries to be too many things at once, and its just so awkward to watch. His attempt at spontaneous, humorous, trash talk with confidence comes of so bad. He has this look to him after he says something, like he is thinking "ye that was a good one." The guy is a fucking talking cringe fest but he literally gave me goosebumps with this one.

Last edited:
you fucking love it. your receptors are eating up the dopamine that got released by you watching it.

and you just couldn't wait to come here and share.

I see nothing cringy about Max. I think he's just being himself so I don't see why you're getting riled up, TS. Ferguson on the other hand seems like he has autism..

you fucking love it. your receptors are eating up the dopamine that got released by you watching it.

and you just couldn't wait to come here and share.
He got people talking about him whether it's cringey or not.

TS will turn in for a every Holloway fight for him to lose.

Will also be first to make Holloway was always overrated thread when he loses.

No way John Dodson when he first showed up in the UFC is the cringiest of all time.

Tony was worse.

Max is borderline. He was still likeable at times. Tony is just a geek, one hell of a fighter but a geek.

Is there any other fighter that adds his nickname to their actual name when introducing themselves?

same page :)

Nope, I already like Max as a fighter. I cannot control the fact that things he says make my body cringe. Its a natural reaction to situations that make you feel embarrassed.

Him and Tony are alike it hurts, from fighting to personality.

You weren't around for Paul Buentello, were you?

I like Tony these days.

Seems very comfortable in who he is as a person. Perhaps some Sherdoggers can take some cues from that.

You can make an entire highlight reel from the presser today. He wants to be a big and popular star so badly that he just tries too hard, tries to be too many things at once, and its just so awkward to watch. His attempt at spontaneous, humorous, trash talk with confidence comes of so bad. He has this look to him after he says something, like he is thinking "ye that was a good one." The guy is a fucking talking cringe fest but he literally gave me goosebumps with this one.

They're all bad.

The word cringe is becoming cringe. I think Joanna or Tito is. Tito squashing that juice box was dumb as fuck.

I find Max cringey and he annoys me to no end....

But having said that, he's an excellent fighter and seems to be genuine or consistent in his behaviours, so I have to respect him for that.

cringe list
1 max
2 rockhold
3 tito
4 nunes
5 ferguson
6 colby

Last edited:
Why do you care about his personality, honestly? He's a great champ, defends frequently and is a fucking warrior that comes to bang in the cage.
He's just being himself, let the man be. For fucks sake, the threads on here get dumber and dumber.
Also he's one of the best champions we got right now, who else do you see stepping into the cage this frequently?!

Back