Max Holloway's reign as champ is gonna come to a shocking end soon

Yes he did. And that's the point. All this happened 4 years ago and Max is a much more experienced fighter now.

Bermudez was gifted a decision.

Conor has improved a lot too, or is that too difficult of a concept for you to understand?

It's very obvious watching them Conor is still ahead of Max and by a good margin.

So how can u judge who the better fighter was between Cain and Jr before the first fight? Cain had the cardio but how can u say he was the better fighter? Jr was knocking guys out. U can’t say Nate was the better fighter.

max has the cardio to push the fight while Conor slows down. Conor is like BJ penn. talent can only get u so far.
So will walking forward against a counter puncher with a longer reach and more power , kinda hard to push a pace when you are ko'd not only that the only ine pushing the pace in that first fight was conor .

He definitely beat BJ in the rematch and BJ is as good as it gets.
I agree bJ won the first one in my eyes but he did not in the judges.

Frankie’s lost to Aldo. And Bendo. Both of whom are pretty much the best or one of the best champs of their weight class. I don’t think it’s “A+” fighters that beat him, just those two.

I’d pick Frankie over anyone else at 145 (especially considering he’s starched Cub + Mendes, both whom I consider A+ level fighters).

I agree he beat BJ in the rematch, but not sure that version of BJ was an A+ fighter.

And although I like Cub, I don't think he's even close to an A+ fighter. Too vulnerable to submissions, and even his standup isn't exactly elite. Even Artem was somewhat competitive against him.

I mean, I am rooting for Frankie though, as I said I've always liked him. I guess I wouldn't be shocked either, he's tough as nails and very well rounded.

It's a joke, in case you haven't noticed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Greatest post fight moment ever.

You realize if their first fight was five rounds, nonetheless Conor wasn't even tired, he still would've won? Lmao, Conor never lost a decision and you think he's going to lose? Lmao

And now you think Conor is having a tough time missing weight who's never missed it as old as 27 with an IV ban, yet 25 year old Holloway has to take his jocks off and has no problems?

Lmao, so ignorant[/QUOTE]

You simple bud? You kinda sound like a retard. First, Conor busted his knee up in that fight and had to take a year off before fighting again. Second, the fight was competitive and was not a beatdown, granted Conor won a ud. Third everyone knows he had a tough cut to 145, the consensus is he likely couldn’t make it again. Fourth, Max has improved significantly and is on a 12 fight win streak while Conor is on a 2 fight win streak after losing to Diaz.

Lmao, so ignorant.

Only problem would be weight cut. He will get bigger each year.

You realize if their first fight was five rounds, nonetheless Conor wasn't even tired, he still would've won? Lmao, Conor never lost a decision and you think he's going to lose? Lmao

And now you think Conor is having a tough time missing weight who's never missed it as old as 27 with an IV ban, yet 25 year old Holloway has to take his jocks off and has no problems?

Lmao, so ignorant

You simple bud? You kinda sound like a retard. First, Conor busted his knee up in that fight and had to take a year off before fighting again. Second, the fight was competitive and was not a beatdown, granted Conor won a ud. Third everyone knows he had a tough cut to 145, the consensus is he likely couldn’t make it again. Fourth, Max has improved significantly and is on a 12 fight win streak while Conor is on a 2 fight win streak after losing to Diaz.

Lmao, so ignorant.[/QUOTE]

The fight was not competitive lmao, you're officially stupid.

Conor has never missed weight or taken off his jocks for a weight cut like max, officially even more stupid!

What the fuck does a win streak have to do with being better? Lmao, Conor's fighting WW. He's still UNDEFEATEd, yes, never lost at FW. Take that for your shitty win streak. Officially diagnosably mentally ill!

Can't even talk straight, and doesn't realize you gave Conor props by mentioning his bum knee! Lmao

I think that's kinda unfair, part of that is this guy Tryna put on a show. What about Frankie? This dude has been in tons of wars and has eaten huge bombs throughout his career. Aldo crushed his head twice.

Back