Max Holloway's reign as champ is gonna come to a shocking end soon

The actual USADA site, not some terrible UFC shit.

My bad though, Conor is no longer the most tested fighter after Eddie's last fight. Granted Conor has taken 2017 off and would easily still be King of USADA if he still fought, but nonetheless, he is still second place two usada tests behind Eddie.

My point still stands. If you think Conor is on PEDs, you need assistance.

That is the actualy USADA site. Conor has been tested 6 times according to it, which is about average as there are countless fighters tested more.

I never said he was on PED's either, just pointing out he is not near the most tested fighter ever, for 2017 at least.

https://www.usada.org/testing/results/testing-numbers/

Does Yair have much for Max? Yeah frankie beat his ass but his kicks vs Holloways hands would be fireworks?

That gif sucks to watch. Aldo really struggled to reach max's face.

I give him 3/4 defenses before he's too big for the weight cut.

I give him 2-5 title defenses probably which is already good. He's in his physical prime right now and looks spectacular. But look at how he's winning all his fights, walking people down while eating hard shots. For example:

How long do you think he will be able to do this against top guys. A year? Two? While it's amazing and he's one of my favorite fighters he relies on his chin and outstanding physical prowess too much. Other GOATs like Anderson, GSP, Fedor, Jones, Aldo had long reigns because they avoided a lot of damage. I just see Max's chin just going out one day and it being a tragedy eventually. I predict a Chuck Liddell actually. Has a few loses early, looks invincible for a while, chin dies.

Max took Aldo’s best shots. He didn’t do that in the first fight. But when u got that confidence u gotta let the other guy know to get in his head

KZ will be back by then, and Zabit is on the rise. Stupid Elkins is on a crazy win streak, but the UFC will keep him far away because he's a grinder.

Moicano and DHC and Yair and Bectic are all still young and fringe top 15.

That division is changing, so max will be busy for a while.
I love KZ but I doubt he has a chance against Max. Zabit can give Max some problems but I think Max would win in the stand up. Elkins would get rekt so hard. Rest of the guys are super green.

Maybe it's just me but I think Frankie and T-city are the only guys left to give Max problems.

You're comparing a guy that was nearly a decade older. That's irrelevant.

What has Max improved more than Conor? Conor has no doubt improved his striking more, and is still very clearly the better striker. He's the smarter fighter, so good luck having Max out gameplan him.

The only you could even make an argument Max has improved more than Conor is his grappling, but I wouldn't say it's better than Conor's, and it's certainly not better than Conor's to give Max any kind of real advantage in a fight.

Conor beats Max again, by whatever he wants again. This time without a blown out ACL.

No point of even discussing this anyway, Conor is done. What a disappointment :(

I give him 2-5 title defenses probably which is already good. He's in his physical prime right now and looks spectacular. But look at how he's winning all his fights, walking people down while eating hard shots. For example:

How long do you think he will be able to do this against top guys. A year? Two? While it's amazing and he's one of my favorite fighters he relies on his chin and outstanding physical prowess too much. Other GOATs like Anderson, GSP, Fedor, Jones, Aldo had long reigns because they avoided a lot of damage. I just see Max's chin just going out one day and it being a tragedy eventually. I predict a Chuck Liddell actually. Has a few loses early, looks invincible for a while, chin dies.

giphy.gif

Max looked enormous in his last fight. He will dwarf Edgar.

Back