Max Holloway's manager address rumors about Max having a stroke...

everyone miss reading what he said.

he saying max soon will address the media to give an update on how he doing and what there gone do next im sure.

honestly ths whole thing has been weird....like they are witholding information. It seems something serious if they still dont know whats going on

Where does it say “Max can’t even talk yet?”
He said Max should be in position to talk more soon! Which means he’ll talk about it once they get the diagnosis.
Obviously you’re an idiot
Yeah, obviously, since his manager is releasing statements and he isn't because he's "not in a position to talk" but his manager somehow is, and he's just waiting for it to suddenly dawn on the doctors weeks later. Eat a dick, retard.

Yeah, obviously, since his manager is releasing statements and he isn't because he's "not in a position to talk" but his manager somehow is. Eat a dick, retard.
Hey moron, what did you manager say? Or right nothing you brain dead idiot. Did he give a diagnosis? No he did not stupid.
Max even wrote on his instagram that he did tests by UFC doctors and now is doing more tests at home in Hawaii. Yeah, again you’re a moron.

yeah why doesn't holloway just release a video just talking briefly about what happened?

I read that at first that the rumor was that Max was always just retarded.
I've had family members who had strokes and they just seemed different then Max was acting. I dkid see the stroke rumor on sherdog a bit. Wonder if Schaub reads forums to look for talking points.

I'm almost 100% sure he does but I think that one came from him, and then to the forums rather than the other way around

I think some of you guys are taking the 'he will be able to talk soon" comment literally.<{cruzshake}>

It doesn't look good for Holloway either way, especially that his manager has to confirm. Sad thing is that he's 26, he has kids, and is/was on track to build a crazy legacy

Exactly. Based on this

"He also said Max is feeling better and should be in a position to talk more soon."

If it's not a stroke then it's something even worse than a stroke. I remember when my mom used to have tonic-clonic seizures she could still speak and would tell me to "go fuck yourself you failure of a man child".

Definitely the best post of the month.

Hey moron, what did you manager say? Or right nothing you brain dead idiot. Did he give a diagnosis? No he did not stupid.
Max even wrote on his instagram that he did tests by UFC doctors and now is doing more tests at home in Hawaii. Yeah, again you’re a moron.
What does "you manager" even mean? Oh yeah, he was pulled from the card and the doctors have no idea why weeks later. Did you have a stroke typing that? Be less retarded.

You'd think this would be something Max himself would want to confirm...

Common sense would agree with you. It's suspicious to say the least that Max hasn't addressed this rumor through social media.

What does "you manager" even mean? Oh yeah, he was pulled from the card and the doctors have no idea why weeks later. Did you have a stroke typing that? Be less retarded.
Couldn’t even answer my questions. That’s right, you’re retarded.
It’s called a typeo. Just like you typing “no idea why weeks later?” What the hell does this mean?
Did you have a stroke?

I already hate his manager, looks like he really wants Max to get back out there without even knowing his health situation which is how he get into this position in the first place. This is the same manager who allowed Max to take the Khabib fight on 1 week notice, coming off of an injury 3-4weeks prior and being way over the weight limit, smh.

I already hate his manager, looks like he really wants Max to get back out there without even knowing his health situation which is how he get into this position in the first place. This is the same manager who allowed Max to take the Khabib fight on 1 week notice, coming off of an injury 3-4weeks prior and being way over the weight limit, smh.
Where did he say that?

Couldn’t even answer my questions. That’s right, you’re retarded.
It’s called a typeo. Just like you typing “no idea why weeks later?” What the hell does this mean?
Did you have a stroke?
It's not my fault you're a dolt. It's not called a "typeo", it's called a typo, you tard. THEY PULLED HIM FROM THE CARD AND STILL DON'T KNOW WHY AND IT'S BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS. Learn to read.

The fact that it hasn't been disclosed yet means it was incredibly serious. The guy might never fight again.

Back